How does the summer event work?
I only got a few games in due to the server issues... Do I only get points if I pop the BBQ offering? If thats true, If I want to play as my P3 Ace, I have to level him up to get a new bloodweb and the offering (which appears only one per web)? So it costs me 50-60k blood points to get the offerring that will get me 30k in a match? Am I missing something?
Also killer side... Why only the first hook? I only played one killer match and I could be misunderstanding something... but I felt like a dumbass carrying survivors around because they seemed to not want to die next to the BBQ hook... hmmm...
Comments
As Survivor 4500 each BBQ gen if you burn offering.
As Killer 4500 each BBQ hook on EACH Survivor's FIRST hook (don't tunnel) if you burn offering.
2 gens and 2 hooks are default - you want to use BBQ offering every match, its better than double BP.
The summer event doesn't work, thats the issue.
All kidding aside, There are the special hooks & generators which gives bonus bloodpoints once you hook/complete. Tyhere are by default 2 gens and 2 hooks, but more can be added in through the offering you mention. Yes, only one appears per web so it would actually be better for you to use a low level character if you want more offerings.
On your hook question i'm not too sure what you mean but I will say a couple of things. It is only the first hook you get a reward for because otherwise you would get the cosmetic WAY too quick.
If you mean bloodpoints then it is the same reason, they dont want you to overdose on bloodpoints.
Hope this helps!
This is not correct, I have had more than one appear in my blood web, and watching Oroboros stream last night he had three in one.
Huh, i've only ever had one so far, well if it is true my mistake
Had three also.
I guess i'm just unlucky then.
? That's a new one