Personally - the entitlement from survivors (I still can't get over the "Freddy should be nerfed because freddy players never meme with survivors bit I heard in a different thread. OOF) has made be give exactly zero craps about survivor fun. Play to win. Slaughter them. Tunnel the crap out of them. Slug them all and let them bleed out.
Complaining about flashlight thus tunneling ... double standards again.
I’m sorry, where’s the double standard from me? Nowhere did I complain, COMPLAIN, about flashlights. I simply mentioned it’s miserable for killers. Get out of here buddy. Join this guy “it’s fun when killers don’t try”
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for letting us know
I never get those messages,not even in postgame chat. I play on rank 1,could be cause i'm on pc. I think you are on console if i'm not wrong
Man, I’ve got days worth of these messages. Xbox for ya.
He has a right to not enjoy being tunneled, but I also understand it's not your fault.
Man I love camping hooks, they will never get sabo's off if they can't sabo my hook
basically he said "why didn't you go away and let us gen rush you and then teabag you and then allow us to send you EZ messages?" XD
Complaining about flashlight thus tunneling ... double standards again.
Personally - the entitlement from survivors (I still can't get over the "Freddy should be nerfed because freddy players never meme with survivors bit I heard in a different thread. OOF) has made be give exactly zero craps about survivor fun. Play to win. Slaughter them. Tunnel the crap out of them. Slug them all and let them bleed out.
Do what you have to do.
I’m sorry, where’s the double standard from me? Nowhere did I complain, COMPLAIN, about flashlights. I simply mentioned it’s miserable for killers. Get out of here buddy. Join this guy “it’s fun when killers don’t try”
BHVR play testers.