Swap Doc & Nurse heartbeat for heart monitor beeping sound
Swap Doc & Nurse heartbeat for heart monitor beeping sound
Wouldn't that be very thematic and a nice change of pace?
Would you guys love it too?
I don't know how to add a pool so "yes or no"
Swap Doc & Nurse heartbeat for heart monitor beeping sound
Wouldn't that be very thematic and a nice change of pace?
Would you guys love it too?
I don't know how to add a pool so "yes or no"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes omgg
I like this. Here, receive Sally's seal of approval.
No
Maybe not for nurse, but for the add ons that will make the survivor hear the heartbeat in madness
Can't wait for the Shark killer to have the Jaws theme!
No, mainly because those monitors are loud and high pitched.
Well, so it'd 100% fit the new doctor theme XD
They don't *have* to be high pitched! Just make it a lil bearable
Thats true, maybe I was being too literal about the sounds. Something different than a normal heart beat would be neat for them, especially if it was thematic for their respective "professions"
May we please post this in general discussions? This is not a poll and I'd like to see peoples opinion in this thread, it would just be alittle annoying, but I'd say yes