Is it toxic to wait for ds to run out?
Just asking. I do it as a killer if im thinking that the guy has ds.
And its annoying when killers do it to me :D
Just asking. I do it as a killer if im thinking that the guy has ds.
And its annoying when killers do it to me :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
Nope, it's the smart thing to do, just like slugging all survivors when they sabotage all the hooks and you're too far from the basement.
Not at all.
If you mean just standing over the slug for 60 seconds before hooking them that's often a bad idea as it's basically the same as hard camping pressure wise.
Yes, you should just risk them DS'ing you so they can win.
Doing anything other than that is a crime against humanity and you are going to prison.
/sarcasm ;-)
Reminds me of a game I had... 2 Survivors left with one of them just getting unhooked as I was on the other side of the map. Start heading back over, only to hear an explosion sound of a survivor jump into a locker... Only 1 other survivor who could possibly do gens and like 2 gens to go, so I waited... This was the chat afterward.
no, it's not toxic.
but, is it worth the time?
If that's toxic today,then idk tbh lmao