Just wondering
Uhhhhh when cannibal cosmetics?
Uhhhhh when cannibal cosmetics?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not as easy as just adding them. He's a licensed character. They need permission.
Probably once he gets his rework.
Do you really think leatherface is that bad? With a good build, you can body most players in the game. The beast's marks + carb tuning guide turn him into a monster, especially if you are running spirit fury + enduring or bamboozle. He is the best killer in the game at securing kills.
I wish they could of had a Sawyer estate map. That would of kicked booty.
I like to have them balanced well with zero addons. That said, I think he's better than most people think he is. I do still think he's rough enough that he needs improvements though.
Yeah I know don't worry man, just a Josh
Fancy way of saying nerf