Can we get permanent firecrackers?
They are so rare and if there isn't a big event going on, if we're lucky they fit into the theme, we dont see them for a long time. Yes they should be a rare item you cant purchase but find in game chests but they are probably my favorite item in the game.
Comments
They could replace pink & purple keys. ๐
I wouldn't mind if it appeared in the bloodweb.
We can always take the mist ones away XD
As soon as they get permed, they would be a staple for all 4 members in many a SWF gang. I can imagine the hilarity right now...as you pick up another survivor...here comes another with a cracker...it's a tale as old as time.
IF they were to be included...it should be in via chests only.
I wonder if Firecrackers are gonna even be in game anymore. It appears they seem more content with throwing Events out the window and tossing whatever would of been in the event into the Rift now.
If this is the road they are going down then this really will be a extremely boring game in the long run. Events were fun and unique despite a lot of the toxicity around the occasional side.
nah, so then they should remove ebony mori and that's not gonna happen
You wanna give firecrackers to killer?
YES I CAN FINALLY BLIND SURVIVORS MIDCHASE
Best idea this week. Give us firecrackers! ๐
I am pretty sure this thread would not have been created if we would have had a Winter Event where you would be able to obtain Firecrackers.
I think they are kinda nice, but nothing I want in my Bloodweb constantly. And when it comes to Chests... I dont want to grab a Firecracker out of a Chest when I need a Medkit, for example.
(Fun fact: A few months ago, some Firecrackers and Add Ons for them appeared in Datamined Files. I really hope those got scrapped, there is already enough Rubbish in Bloodwebs)