Freddy is my next Killer

Currently i am leveling all my killers until i have every single perk on them. So far i have Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Pig, Leatherface and Clown fully maxed out.

I pretty much play every single killer but 2 i have completly ignored for most of my DbD time. Freddy and Huntress. Both are just level 40 so i could get the perks on my other killers. While Huntress is not very interesting for me at the moment, i definitly want to try out freddy now.

Here are my questions, i hope you can help me:

What is your most favourite / what is the strongest Build on Freddy?

What is in your opinion the best Addon combinition and why?

Kind regards

Comments

  • BBQ, Discordance, Pop

    BBQ is good because after hooking a survivor you know which gen to teleport to and then if needed give it a Pop kick. Also bloodpoints.

    With Discordance you can see when survivors are rushing a gen together and then either fake teleport to scare them off or teleport and chase and perhaps even a pop kick if you have one.

    After those 3 any other perk is fine. Enduring for pallet stuns, sloppy to slow them down, anything really.

    As for add ons I’m not quite sure. I avoid forever freddy builds because it’s dull. I tend to use pallets more than snares because I find them more fun, recently I’ve been taking the teleport cooldown add on to get around the map faster.

    I quite like class photo. You lose the ability to take a teleport but it’s good at getting survivors off gens.

  • @xEa said:

    Currently i am leveling all my killers until i have every single perk on them. So far i have Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Pig, Leatherface and Clown fully maxed out.

    I pretty much play every single killer but 2 i have completly ignored for most of my DbD time. Freddy and Huntress. Both are just level 40 so i could get the perks on my other killers. While Huntress is not very interesting for me at the moment, i definitly want to try out freddy now.

    Here are my questions, i hope you can help me:

    What is your most favourite / what is the strongest Build on Freddy?

    What is in your opinion the best Addon combinition and why?

    Kind regards

    BBQ, Pop, Save the best for the last - these are my 3 always to pick..the last one i change from time to time, mostly for Franklins, Overcharge or Brutal strenght...sometimes ruin

  • A great perk on Freddy is Monitor and Abuse. Teleporting to another generator with 24m terror radius can suprise survivors and make them panic more than they should.

    Add ons are very personal. Some people love the pallets while many (like myself) think that his traps are better as they can negate loops and cause survivors to fail to get to a pallet.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    BBQ, Discordance, Pop

    BBQ is good because after hooking a survivor you know which gen to teleport to and then if needed give it a Pop kick. Also bloodpoints.

    With Discordance you can see when survivors are rushing a gen together and then either fake teleport to scare them off or teleport and chase and perhaps even a pop kick if you have one.

    After those 3 any other perk is fine. Enduring for pallet stuns, sloppy to slow them down, anything really.

    As for add ons I’m not quite sure. I avoid forever freddy builds because it’s dull. I tend to use pallets more than snares because I find them more fun, recently I’ve been taking the teleport cooldown add on to get around the map faster.

    I quite like class photo. You lose the ability to take a teleport but it’s good at getting survivors off gens.

    thank you, i will take anything you said into consideration

    @Shaai1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121450/freddy-is-my-next-killer

    BBQ, Pop, Save the best for the last - these are my 3 always to pick..the last one i change from time to time, mostly for Franklins, Overcharge or Brutal strenght...sometimes ruin

    thanks, what do you think his best addons are?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1008227#Comment_1008227

    thank you, i will take anything you said into consideration

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1008232#Comment_1008232

    thanks, what do you think his best addons are?

    ClickyClicky mentioned disordance, which is also good perk on freddy, but i did not mention it since i don't have it unlocked.

    For addons, freddy is very good even without them, i don't personally use any.

    So use any of them, try them and find which one do you like.

  • @xEa said:

    Currently i am leveling all my killers until i have every single perk on them. So far i have Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Pig, Leatherface and Clown fully maxed out.

    I pretty much play every single killer but 2 i have completly ignored for most of my DbD time. Freddy and Huntress. Both are just level 40 so i could get the perks on my other killers. While Huntress is not very interesting for me at the moment, i definitly want to try out freddy now.

    Here are my questions, i hope you can help me:

    What is your most favourite / what is the strongest Build on Freddy?

    What is in your opinion the best Addon combinition and why?

    Kind regards

    STBFL,Thrilling,Pop,Corrupt. Works like charm if you can keep the pressure up. Also his best addons are slowdown ones,but you won't need them if you can play the build properly. Best addons for this build i'd say are the ones to recharge your teleport faster

  • Favourite build?

    Surge, BBQ, PGTW, Surveillance.

    Surge saves time kicking gens and is great when paired with surveillance. Freddy's ability to slow running and get easy first hits due to the teleport means surge is amazing.

    BBQ gives you free info and bloodpoints. What's not to love? Combined with PGTW it's actually a killer.

    PGTW is instant 20 second gen regression. It's godly. Plus BBQ and Surveillance give you the info you need to use it effectively; which gens have progress? Have they just turned yellow with surveillance or are they red again?

    Surveillance gives essential information, as I just said. It shows if gens have just been worked on, or if its been a while. It helps you with pathing, and lets you hear survivors working on gens from ages away. It's great.


    Best add ons? Probably Swing Chains and Jump Rope. But they're no fun, they just stall the game down to an unbearable degree.

    Favoure add ons? Nancy's Masterpiece and Nancy's Sketch (although these can be relaxed with Outdoor Rope or Jump Rope, just remember to have at least one Sketch or Masterpiece). The ropes give some slowdown which insentivises survivors to wake up, wasting more time. However the drawings reduce the cooldown of your teleport for every survivor asleep. These are much more fun to use, but I like to mix and match.


    Gl, hf, and I'll see you out there in fog.

  • @Doddle28 @luka2211 @Shaai1

    Thanks a lot for the input! <3 I will try out everyting suggested once i have the perks available on him.

    Kind regards