In my opinion Clown needs a bit buff

For me, Clown needs A BIT buff because i think that only bottles won't be enough for him. I don't know maybe faster bottles reloading or bigger blind after entering to gas cloud eventually less survivor speed.

Comments

  • As a survivor player I think they should start making new killers OP when they first go on the ptb and they tone them down from there because imo it’s easier to find a balance that way than it is when the killer is too weak to start off
  • It's very simple. Make it from 1.5 to 2 seconds and leave him alone.

    The .5 second increase is a nice addition if they do it. He's very much... like the Pig great out of the box

  • This content has been removed.
  • Give it a week or two =)

  • Yeah, I think he's close to being VERY playable. His power, however, is just too underwhelming. I'd love to see a change where when the survivor coughs it briefly inverts their controls. Not for long just long enough to make them jerk one way or another.

    I think that’d be fantasic because after all they are disoriented and everything 
  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah, he's good right now. He is very anti pallet looping. Just make the slowdown and blur last 2 seconds from 1.5 and I really think that's it.

  • @ThePloopz said:
    As a survivor player I think they should start making new killers OP when they first go on the ptb and they tone them down from there because imo it’s easier to find a balance that way than it is when the killer is too weak to start off

    I agree. Go nuts on the PTB. That's why it's here. Try a few different versions of the killer. Find what works, what doesn't, and go from there. Instead they live in mortal terror of doing something that offends survivors so they lowball killers and then hope said killers will be grateful when they get the most basic of upgrades.

    I think they just want to balance the killer but they’re trying to do it right off the bat which is the probably one of hardest ways to go about it. And some it probably is that they don’t want to upset people but people are going to be upset regardless of what they do so they might as well take easiest of the all the possible routes to get to the balance they want.
  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    Yeah, he's good right now. He is very anti pallet looping. Just make the slowdown and blur last 2 seconds from 1.5 and I really think that's it.

    He really doesn't stop pallet looping, mate...

  • @AsianMammoth said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:
    Yeah, he's good right now. He is very anti pallet looping. Just make the slowdown and blur last 2 seconds from 1.5 and I really think that's it.

    He really doesn't stop pallet looping, mate...

    Well no one besides Nurse "stops" pallet looping. They do need a way to try to escape from a killer's grasp. I'm just saying he helps it... it helps counter it.

  • @toxic_clown said:

    Weird how he still sucks lol

    I love the dedication lmao

    After 19 months you decided to come back and say this. Truly gold