The new "Doctor Update" on the website

image.png

I made this my laptop background and it fits very well tbh

image.png

You guys did a top notch job on the new lerys though, can't wait to play it on Xbox

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's the only good part of the doctor update sadly; it's a beautiful map in every way but the doc himself got annihilated

  • @Eye66 said:

    That's the only good part of the doctor update sadly; it's a beautiful map in every way but the doc himself got annihilated

    Why do you think he got annihilated? I hink he's as strong, but the skill cap got lowered, I. E. You can still do as well, but you don't need as much practice to master him

  • It looks absolutely insane :)

  • @Accullla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007142#Comment_1007142

    Why do you think he got annihilated? I hink he's as strong, but the skill cap got lowered, I. E. You can still do as well, but you don't need as much practice to master him

    Very long cooldowns on all his powers, good addons removed, static blast being a weaker and slower version of static field; etc. I hate it all so much, doc was my first main and favorite original killer. And a shock therapy with a cooldown so long it was faster to switch stances and attack.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    It looks absolutely insane :)

    I’m shocked on how fast a pun was thrown in this thread

    take this updoot with pride

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007150#Comment_1007150

    Very long cooldowns on all his powers, good addons removed, static blast being a weaker and slower version of static field; etc. I hate it all so much, doc was my first main and favorite original killer. And a shock therapy with a cooldown so long it was faster to switch stances and attack.

    What good addons got removed? The only addon that got removed that I know about is the addon that changed his shock therapy into a ring. Which was utter crap.

  • They said they took out the exhaustion in madness addons (the ring was some bs though)

  • Doc all depends on what they do with that cooldown. If you cannot shock at pallets/windows, he immediately becomes one of the worst killers.

    He is anti-stealth, and that aspect of him has been improved, but jfc finding survivors isn't that hard if you know the maps and have "big hours", there's only so many places survivors can be, and as he is now, chases are as long as it takes for survivors to make a mistake, without many ways to force those mistakes.

    (Again, madness tiers act as distractions, but distractions are going to be ignored by non-potato survivors)

    So yeah, his only ability to compete with survivors that know what they are doing was gutted, if they fix it, he could be quite fun, if its the same, then he is awful, simple as,

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007150#Comment_1007150

    Very long cooldowns on all his powers, good addons removed, static blast being a weaker and slower version of static field; etc. I hate it all so much, doc was my first main and favorite original killer. And a shock therapy with a cooldown so long it was faster to switch stances and attack.

    I think they were planing to reduce the attack delay after shock therapy and the lag between the field hitting the ground and survivors getting shocked was actually a bug. The static blast - I get it, but now at least you can use it on demand. As far as the add ons.. I haven't tested them, so I don't know. I still think he's as powerful, but the learning curve is not as steep, so more people are likely to play him (at least in my opinion)

  • @Eye66 said:

    That's the only good part of the doctor update sadly; it's a beautiful map in every way but the doc himself got annihilated

    Nothing got "annihilated". Its now different from before, but nowhere near worse.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007142#Comment_1007142

    Nothing got "annihilated". Its now different from before, but nowhere near worse.

    We'll see

  • @Eye66 said:

    That's the only good part of the doctor update sadly; it's a beautiful map in every way but the doc himself got annihilated

    From what I heard they were changing the cool down between static shock then switching to the weapon. Even with how it was, I could shock someone before they got to a pallet, stood there for the three seconds then hit them. So, either way he's still better than what he was. Plus they've passively increased his static shock range. I honestly like the new doctor

  • Depends if they followed through

  • 6th

    This won't age well if he ends up being #########. Which he probably will.