PSA: Please just leave me and do gens if I'm being facecamped

Look, I get it you don't wanna leave anyone behind and I appreciate it I really do. But if you don't have a plan, and especially if you don't have Borrowed Time just let me be face camped for two minutes. I promise I won't attempt escape and I will struggle the whole second phase to give you time just do the gens and leave.

I say this only because so many teammates give a face camping killer free hooks, when I'm hanging there it's even worse because I actually run Kindred so they know for sure. Just do the gens and leave, by running in and giving him extra hooks and extra kills you are just turning face camping into a viable strategy. Then people berate them in endgame chat even though their bad decision making is what led to the "baby face camping noob killer," to actually getting a 4K.

Let them get their one hook, one kill and Depip. Either they will give up the play style or they will go down in rank and maybe you won't have to see them again.

Rant over...

Comments

  • Especially if its endgame and I got downed by NOED. Just leave

  • I remember when a Bubaa basement camped me this one time and no one came to get me for the whole 2 minutes... They instead popped 3 gens all at once. He caught another person but they popped two more gens and made a borrowed time save and all 3 got out.

    I basically had to put new boxers on.

  • Honestly its the survivors enabling killers to face camp apparently this strategy is working. I had Kindred so everyone could just see Leatherface face camping and I am fine pressing the struggle button as long as they could finish the generators and get out.

    What did they do?

    They'd hook bomb a Leatherface and a bad killer somehow got a 4k from that? Man what the hell even.

  • @Mrwood204 said:

    Especially if its endgame and I got downed by NOED. Just leave

    Omg yes! Or if he’s camping then search for that totem before doing anything stupid.

  • I run empathy and my teammates still sit there squatting near the big pink aura near the hook..

  • This works only in swf, when even they don't decide to throw the game. In solo, even with kindred, you can bet on your entire team to suicide 9 times out of 10. This is a casual game.

  • @GaunterODimm said:

    Honestly its the survivors enabling killers to face camp apparently this strategy is working. I had Kindred so everyone could just see Leatherface face camping and I am fine pressing the struggle button as long as they could finish the generators and get out.

    What did they do?

    They'd hook bomb a Leatherface and a bad killer somehow got a 4k from that? Man what the hell even.

    Right! Or giving Free hits trying to body block when the hooks are all right there... man you’re just giving him a free injure then wasting time self healing.