Urban Evasion or Empathy?

Hey, everyone, I'm putting together my perks for Feng and I've got the other 3 already set. However, when it comes to my 4th slot, I can't decide if I want Urban Evasion or Empathy. I know I want one of the two though. Which one do you think is better. I would love your opinions. :)

Comments

  • What's your play style like? do you like to stealth, do gens and unhook when safe or adapt, distract, heal and get that boldness up?

    With buff to Hag urban evasion has grown again to be popular pick but empathy is good to know the location of killer and where chase is happening, so once again depends on your play style

  • Depends on the other 3 perks.
  • They arent comparable in any way, but im gonna say that i feel naked without UE, its an amazing perk.
  • Ideally you want 1 perk for healing (self heal, pharmacy, bond) 1 perk for mobility or escape (lithe, sprint burst, balanced landing, dead hard, ds), 1 perk for allies (leader, vigil, borrowed time, empathy, kindred), 1 perk for objectives (small game, resilience, sabotage, WGLF) you can also pick lategame perks like (Adrenaline, Hope, Wake Up) if you're at higher ranks but even then most games you can't reliably get there.

    Personally I don't rely on stealth perks except Iron Will and Lightweight, Urban Evasion is ok but most killers have aura reading so it's more about placement and map awareness.

  • Empathy. You don't need to use it to heal your allies. It can tell you where the killer is, if he is chasing... so you can adapt to the information accordingly.