It has to be "Pantsless Myers" for me as well, I couldn't really call it anything else - especially after seeing the memes of Myers with the high heals on - those were brilliant!
It has to be "Pantsless Myers" for me as well, I couldn't really call it anything else - especially after seeing the memes of Myers with the high heals on - those were brilliant!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's as close as we'll likely get to shirtless myers, so "Pantsless Myers" it is.
It has to be "Pantsless Myers" for me as well, I couldn't really call it anything else - especially after seeing the memes of Myers with the high heals on - those were brilliant!
Unfortunately I've not seen Nightgown Myers in action 😭 but I never even considered calling it something else.
Maybe I'll start calling him Pantsless Myers too 😁
HOLY HELL BLUE ON THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!