Things that bhvr need to fix
Matchmaking: sometimes stressful for killers and sometimes stressful for survivors.
SWF: even atomic bombs aren't that powerful, really, I god damn hate swf, a lot, but A LOT, this is the most powerful thing in there world especially with this matchmaking system.
Pallet hitboxes: I think most part of the killers that play this game know and remember a time when got hit by a pallet when shouldn't.
Killers hitboxes: sometimes hit when shouldn't and sometimes don't hit when it should.
The archives: some of that challenges are almost impossible.
I think it is only this. And if any dev or anyone from bhvr team read this please, comment anything so I can know, I don't care if it's a word or anything else, just do it
Comments
How many survivors are swf?
I’ve yet to have been hit by a pallet that I thought shouldn’t have hit me.
In my mind.. if they fixed just one thing...
Change the daily for survivor ... where you need to open a gate as a specific survivor.... make it at least 60K... 30K is too little for the hardest daily in the game.
Even mori a survivor is easier than this and it is worth 60K.
Those aren't hit box problems, those are dedicated server problems.
Keep a problem
I would say it depends. On PC, probably not a lot. On console, a ton. At red ranks on Xbox, MOST Survivors are playing with at least one other friend.
On PC there are more swf when higher ranks so the bully is stronger
It could have changed drastically within the last six months, of course, but here are some stats from last May. There isn't really a huge difference between platforms.
BHVR isn't a major enterprise. Don't expect too much.
They still havent fixed the basement falling bug , I just got it for the third time today.
I need to say that it is a way less than I expected
I felt the same way when I first saw those stats, honestly. I think, especially as a killer, it's very easy to assume that survivors were SWF because they were coordinated with things like bodyblocking and helped each other out. But the reality is, that sort of thing happens a lot more often between random solos than most people realise. Even as a survivor main myself, I often find myself falling into that same assumption when I do play killer or watch someone else play it.
The problem is when they know exactly what u doing and what killer u are. It annoys me a lot. Survivors must be nerfed