The cow who is usually on Lery's is it on the new one too?
Cause if not imma be sad. Moo Moo was the best cow in the game. (Since it's the only cow lol)
@Micheal_Myers
Hard to say, i'm not entirely sure.
They remade the entire map so... they probably put it somewhere else on another bed.
Yeah Moo Moo is there, Peanits got the name from Cahla btw, she's been obsessed with Moo Moo for a while!
@Mandy said:Yeah Moo Moo is there, Peanits got the name from Cahla btw, she's been obsessed with Moo Moo for a while!
@Mandy said:
Moo Moo and the Clowns Horse needs a cross-over episode tbh.
I hope Moo Moo got a new mattress to sleep on. The current one looks a bit dated.
@Boosted_Dwight said:I hope Moo Moo got a new mattress to sleep on. The current one looks a bit dated.
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Mikey,I think it hot.
@CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:Mikey,I think it hot.
@CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:
What?
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006302#Comment_1006302What?
@FireHazard said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006302#Comment_1006302
Ur hot
@CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006418#Comment_1006418Ur hot
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006418#Comment_1006418
Thank you?
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006469#Comment_1006469Thank you?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006469#Comment_1006469
Uh... what's going on here? XD
@Micheal_Myers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006502#Comment_1006502Uh... what's going on here? XD
@Micheal_Myers said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006502#Comment_1006502
Who knows, lets not continue the conversation though, as it doesn't contribute to the question that's already answered.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Micheal_Myers
Hard to say, i'm not entirely sure.
They remade the entire map so... they probably put it somewhere else on another bed.
Yeah Moo Moo is there, Peanits got the name from Cahla btw, she's been obsessed with Moo Moo for a while!
Moo Moo and the Clowns Horse needs a cross-over episode tbh.
I hope Moo Moo got a new mattress to sleep on. The current one looks a bit dated.
Mikey,I think it hot.
What?
Ur hot
Thank you?
Uh... what's going on here? XD
Who knows, lets not continue the conversation though, as it doesn't contribute to the question that's already answered.