If you were a survivor, how would your skins look like?
Basic: Dark blue jeans with black belt, red squares shirt, tennis
Job Skin: black suit with dark purple or dark blue tie, black formal shoes
Fun skin: Jiraffe Mameluke Pijama, yes, my youngest son (4yo) gave one to me on my birthday cause that's my favourite animal.
Comments
This would be my killer skin, just stay off the gens and nobody sees something they don't want to.
If the entity gave me a choice? Full suit of armor.
If no choice, I’m usually in sweat pants, T-######### and flip flops.
if I could bring in an item, brass knuckles if guns wouldn’t be allowed.
Going to assume you mean T-shirt....
....unless....
I dress myself with dark or mostly black cloths, always wide jeans and mostly with black hoodies. But I wear glasses, so you could imagine a survivor like joe (from Legion) with glasses xD
I want to survive and make the Killer scared OF me, so I'll probably ask the entity for a Fursuit.
I would knock Adam of his throne for least cosmetics
Hawaiian shirts all the time, jeans and/or jorts, sneakers and crocs. That's me as a survivor.
As a killer however
More Hawaiian shirts. In fact a Hawaiian shirt over a Hawaiian shirt a butterfly knife, a homemade mask and some really good boots that have the same level of comfort and support as running shoes. Oh the pants would be just regular perfect fit jeans.
Yes, but I’m happy with my typo <3
"Mom, can you come pick me up? Yea- the priest got his katana out again."
Imagine the horror.
Bill has the least, out of the survivors with customization.
Unless you mean purchasable cosmetics.
LOL