What Character sounds do you like the most?

I love it when I hear Dwight go “ooh” when he’s working on a totem. It’s just so cute, almost as cute as his butt.

My favorite sound in the game is the scream that Claudette makes when she gets pulled out of a locker. It’s just so well done, I can’t get enough of it. Sometimes I’ll motion for a Claudette to get into a locker. If she does, I’ll let her escape the map.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Also, Devs, could you give us a behind the scenes look at the voice actors making the character sounds? I’d love to see what they look like and how they do their magic.

  • Bill coughing, I'm a looper, let them know where I'm at, hehehe

  • Nurses blink screech sound and Lauries totem cleansing sound

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Also, Devs, could you give us a behind the scenes look at the voice actors making the character sounds? I’d love to see what they look like and how they do their magic.

    They actually hang them on hooks and then record the sounds.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Carlosylu said:

    Bill coughing, I'm a looper, let them know where I'm at, hehehe

    That’s funny because I hate all of Bills sounds. I mean, they’re well done but they annoy the crap out of me. If I’m playing killer, I usually show no mercy to him, unless they beg. Sometimes.

  • Feng min when she goes down.

  • @ProSnootBooper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/120867/what-character-sounds-do-you-like-the-most

    Pig stun sound

    Pig stun sound

    Pig stun sound

    Pig stun sound

    Pig stun sound

    I love it when the person playing pig does the roar repeatedly, but never lets it finish all the way through! It’s like she’s purring, and they usually do it as a sign to show it’s ok to Boop their snoot.

    If they let me Boop it, I don’t care if they camp or tunnel me, I am satisfied for the rest of the match!

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    Feng min when she goes down.

    This ones nice too!

    I feel that the voice actors need to be appreciated more!

  • This content has been removed.
  • The little squeak Pig makes when she gets stunned is the cutest thing. I also like listening to the Huntress throwing a straight-up tantrum when she gets stunned.

    Also, Elf Dwight's little bells. There's something so wholesome and cheery about it. I once almost sacrificed an Elf Dwight, but the merry jingling of his outfit made me change my mind and carry him to the gate instead.

  • Catching Steve in a lockers always makes me laugh for some reason

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Catching Steve in a lockers always makes me laugh for some reason

    I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure to pull him out of one. I think his hooked scream is funny.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The little squeak Pig makes when she gets stunned is the cutest thing. I also like listening to the Huntress throwing a straight-up tantrum when she gets stunned.

    Also, Elf Dwight's little bells. There's something so wholesome and cheery about it. I once almost sacrificed an Elf Dwight, but the merry jingling of his outfit made me change my mind and carry him to the gate instead.

    I forgot about that! It makes me question if I want to use a pallet on her because I don’t want to hurt her <_<.

    I also like Sexy Mamas tantrum when she gets stunned.

    The best stun sound I think is Wraith, it’s just so animalistic and terrifying. Like yup, I just pissed him off, I better run and hide because he’s gonna tear me a new one.

  • The Michael stun sound


    so weird that it even has its own subreddit

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1001279#Comment_1001279

    I forgot about that! It makes me question if I want to use a pallet on her because I don’t want to hurt her <_<.

    I also like Sexy Mamas tantrum when she gets stunned.

    The best stun sound I think is Wraith, it’s just so animalistic and terrifying. Like yup, I just pissed him off, I better run and hide because he’s gonna tear me a new one.

    Wraith's sound is cute too, he sounds like an elephant :3

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I love it when I hear Dwight go “ooh” when he’s working on a totem. It’s just so cute, almost as cute as his butt.

    My favorite sound in the game is the scream that Claudette makes when she gets pulled out of a locker. It’s just so well done, I can’t get enough of it. Sometimes I’ll motion for a Claudette to get into a locker. If she does, I’ll let her escape the map.

    That sexy wet slapping sound the Wraith makes as he walks on floors.

    Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeah!

  • Demogorgon's roar always gets me fired up. He gets the hit, screams in pleasure and victory, and I get a little adrenaline rush to keep that chase going or slap someone on the hook.

    That and my guilty pleasure. I love the Clown's cough and laugh. They just seem to fit his character so well. Almost everytime he laughs, I'm laughing too. This used to be the case with the Doctor for me, but I find the Clown to be so much better due to the Doctor's laugh being a bit too synthesized sounding.