Adam Francis Skin Idea
Just a little skin idea I came up with for Adam and thought I would share.
(:
Just a little skin idea I came up with for Adam and thought I would share.
(:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like this design!!!
That one Adam Main liked your post.
(As much as I would like to have more Adam Skins, I highly doubt that there will be that many in the future, because almost nobody is playing Adam)
OMFG I LOVE THIIIIISSSS!!!!! UUUGHH THE ROLLED UP SLEEVES... THE BRACELETTSSS... THE BEANIE!!! I WOULD DIE!!
That's what I call a nice little outfit. ๐
There was a fan outfit I saw where he was wearing a toga which was pretty cool. There was another one where he was bald which looked good as well.
I haven't really looked at too many fan outfits but Adam seems to have a lot of nice ones.
I SUPPORT THIS
Yes pls add this, I want more skins for Adam
If this is for the community cosmetic contest you need to submit this in the "Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic" section, otherwise you won't get consideration. Just scroll down to the tab below community
This is from January
That doesn't mean it's not eligible for the contest, it's the exact kind of thing the contest was made for.
I want aces new skin on Adam lol he needs more love than what he got recently. I want a slick looking Adam lmao. Pimpin.