Why aren't we able to go to custom games alone?
Hello, I have always thought, why can't we play custom games alone as killer/survivor, it would be good to be able to test some perks and explore the map, why haven't the devs thought about this?
Hello, I have always thought, why can't we play custom games alone as killer/survivor, it would be good to be able to test some perks and explore the map, why haven't the devs thought about this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep same that would be great @Peanits
Yeah that's also something I wish for. It would be great for exploring maps or trying out new killers or perks. I don't want to bother my friends everytime I wanna test something.
+1. Never thought about exploring the maps and learning them that way. I just count on RNGesus' love when I want to play specific ones.
A training room like in overwatch would be great honestly. To test some killer powers or perk builds. Maybe you can find like that buggs that can be adressed aswell? I think that would be a great addition to the game.
Because you are asking for too much :(
in all seriousness, they really should add it.
I would love this to be able to study maps, and figure out effective routes.
That's a really good idea. There are a couple of basements I struggle to find when under pressure.
Because the wonderful tutorial is all you need. Then you log into a game, get destroyed for some dozen hours not knowing wth your'e doing and, if you stick around long enough, you graduate from bot to living organism. As they saying goes: only the strongest something something.
Source: BHVR aka we care about players' fun.
And above all, remember: DC is not an escape.
I really don't understand how the game is already 3 years old and they still have not done so we can go solo to custom games
I would like that. To learn new maps, layout, totem spawns etc.
And practice some things with killers like a dash over a hole with pig, curving (or flying) with Billy, or fast vaults on difficult windows. Or even a Gen that gets overcharged every time you let go, to practice these skillchecks.
I want this too.