I cry everytime
Peanits:we have no plans to nerf wraith. *nerfs wraith anyway*
Wow 😂 he’s already low tier...why devs why
dam I got baited 10/10
10/10
I don't get it.
I wonder how many people don’t know that this is Apex Legends patch notes.
@GrootDude said:I wonder how many people don’t know that this is Apex Legends patch notes.
@GrootDude said:
Shhhhh! Don't spoil our fun!
Eh. I see this only affecting the lower ranks anyway. Into the Void is kinda broken down there atm.
Are these even things that apply to Wraith??
I don't see any mention of "Into The Void" and "Dimensional Rift" regarding Wraith's wiki anywhere. Someone explain.
@thesuicidefox said:Are these even things that apply to Wraith??I don't see any mention of "Into The Void" and "Dimensional Rift" regarding Wraith's wiki anywhere. Someone explain.
@thesuicidefox said:
Apex Legends.
Don't scare me like that >_>
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/999680#Comment_999680Apex Legends.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/999680#Comment_999680
Ohhhh I don't play that garbage.
@thesuicidefox said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/999681#Comment_999681Ohhhh I don't play that garbage.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/999681#Comment_999681
I don’t anymore
When you swing your nerfbat so much you accidentilly start nerfing outside of your game
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Peanits:we have no plans to nerf wraith. *nerfs wraith anyway*
Wow 😂 he’s already low tier...why devs why
dam I got baited 10/10
10/10
I don't get it.
I wonder how many people don’t know that this is Apex Legends patch notes.
Shhhhh! Don't spoil our fun!Eh. I see this only affecting the lower ranks anyway. Into the Void is kinda broken down there atm.
Are these even things that apply to Wraith??
I don't see any mention of "Into The Void" and "Dimensional Rift" regarding Wraith's wiki anywhere. Someone explain.
Apex Legends.
Don't scare me like that >_>
Ohhhh I don't play that garbage.
I don’t anymore
When you swing your nerfbat so much you accidentilly start nerfing outside of your game