Temporary downed survivor fix....

Right now when you down a survivor the dediciated servers sometimes teleport them randomly like 10 meters in a random direction. I've literally had to spend like 10 seconds looking for the survivor I just downed in the grass because they teleported so far from where I downed them, and then started crawling on top of that.

If this can't be flat out fixed, in the meantime could you apply deer stalker effect even at point blank range to survivors JUST downed for like.....3 seconds. That or fix the dedicated servers so this doesn't happen, it never did before the dedicated servers.

Comments

  • Wait, this is a thing?

    Is that why I've had some survivors randomly disappear immediately after downing them? I've had to ditch survivors even though I just downed them because I couldn't locate them (doesn't help that half the time they're completely silent, too).

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Wait, this is a thing?

    Is that why I've had some survivors randomly disappear immediately after downing them? I've had to ditch survivors even though I just downed them because I couldn't locate them (doesn't help that half the time they're completely silent, too).

    Yeah dedicated servers takes a second and it hitches right when you down people sometimes.

    I know they teleport because I've downed them before they reach a window vault, and then when the animation finishes for cleaning the blade they are on the other side of the vault, even though they went down like 10 meters before the vault location, not even close to starting the animation like 2 seconds away from even being able to start vaulting.