Nice event devs
ya
ya
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got in, but I closed it and can't get back in lol
don't worry i heard they will fix it in 2 week, so we will play it when it's finish.
I haven't seen any sabo guy today except one. None of the killers have tried to camp event gens as well. So far so good.
I am pretty sure devs are trying to fix the game since this game is also their money source. A little bit positivity wouldn't kill anybody.
I got DCed as killer in my second match of the event. Really depressing, especially since in the first event match I was in, no one was trying to block the other side from getting their event rewards.
Did the servers go down???
and I just got kicked from the server and can't get back in. Oh the joy -_-. I hope I didn't loose my points.
Except i've already completed mine.
also steam servers are down lol, well it's tuesday so it's steam fault, but only last like 10 minutes
and they're backup but now i can't get into the game lmao, pretty god joob so far
A little positivity after the servers have been broken for 8 hours LUL
I have been waiting for about 24 hours of my 3 min YT clip to get "approved" that shows the same loop as all are having. For me it started yesterday. Even before the event.
Maybe they dont like the fact that the title was World Record Timed 4k followed by a 3 min clip of the looping network error.
Others can post carp like that but me?
I didn't even need survivors sabotaging them. My game spawned all the grills underground with no hooks.
Not seen any of that, yet, in the few games i did manage to play today. There are always going to be ######### and tryhards.
When its my killers turn to work on the cosmetics i am not going to be an ass and let them get their machines. They might be inclined not to fight so much when it is their turn to hang.