PSA: for everyone to have a better event.
Here's the deal. If ur a survivor and I see u Sabo the event hooks I will not heal u and I'll do my best to sandbag u. If ur a killer who wants to guard the even gens like they were ur precious, I will loop u into oblivion.......and hopefully other decent survivor players follow suit. This event is a summer BBQ NOT thunderdome, everyone needs to chill and have fun.
Comments
I wouldn't go so far as to sandbag survivors, but generally I agree.
If you sabo a hook and you are on my team. You will stay on that hook.
I will be on after 9pm est(i have an event to attend) if you want to play. The rest of the week i will jump on earlier.
That is the spirit, make them pay.
I dealt with saboteurs during the last event. I would drop the one on my shoulder and take that person out regardless of the circumstances of the match. I didn't care how many generators were done or not done. If i only got one kill it would be that person. In game justice.
Its a stupid event like the last one, its just cosmetics ?? who gives a ***
I give this game grief because of broken stuff, but the generators and hook changes are a nice distraction. So people as killer or survivor trying to be a dick to mess with the other side sucks. Those people should be punished in game.
I think this is the one time I am going to agree with you. If I am playing Survivor.
It takes scummy trolls to help enemies find common ground.
okay the hillbilly cosmetics are ok, but that cheap ass cosmetics for the survivor is just plain boring.
Ok 1st 2 matches down
1st game Leatherface on Myers map and it was great, everyone got to do stuff, killer got 9 hooks since I let myself get sac'd for the 9th hook. It was overall really fun and some hilarity ensued when chainsaw hit more than the intended victim.
2nd game- Typical Billy tryharding and never once despite him using offering did he go for a BBQ hook. In fact he went out of his way to avoid them and camped the 2 event gens. While he scored 47k BP that was due to my Bloody Party Streamers and 4 sacs. We didn't know he was tryharding until he showed his gameplay.
3rd Game was a Huntress on Lery's who was really cool and one person quit during loading screen. So she let us do our thing and she got 2 out of the 3 hook stacks but sadly the 3rrd person wouldn't let themselves get hooked.
4th game yep another try hard killer who've I've played against before. He got 1 or 2 bbq hooks and the rest he regular hooked and camped. I laugh at all the killers that say survivors are hard headed when stuff like this happens. I mean if you farm you'll get way more bp and survivors will willingly most of time let themselves get sac'd for at least 2 out of 4.
5th game in the books after killers repeatedly dodging with no items present and again tryhard killer this time a hacking nurse with aimbot. After she kept getting juked she'd channel blink then turn mid blink and change directions to hit you. Sot eh blink would go 1 way but she'd change it mid blink into a turning blink. So 2 ppl dc'd on her because she was a toxic jerk and she got screwed over and well deserved so.
So killers this is what's going on so far and you wonder why survivors are toxic during these events.
Don't forget about the survivors who deliberately run across the map just so you can't hook them on the BBQ hooks!
My policy is to play the game as normal. No quarter asked, none given.
I don't give a crap about the cosmetics, and I don't give a crap if you get them. You want them? Earn them honestly - period.
Prey on a Margarita machine is still prey to be thrown on a hook, with or without a grill.
This I saw no survivors saboing hooks at all last night and early am until the matches were killers only hard camping the event gens.