Which are the funniest post game messages you've gotten?

"GG EZ" when I survived and the killer only had 1k, again, not me...

I sent a GG to a really good GF who got 3k and I escaped through exit gate, he replied "I hate you... I hope you die on 1st hook next game"

The best one was when I was the Dwelf and ran a killer for 5 gens, then we all escaped (I de-pipped btw...). The killer sent me a message saying "I hate Christmas"

Comments

  • Probably my all time favorite was and I quote "You only killed me because my dog peed on my foot."

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    Probably my all time favorite was and I quote "You only killed me because my dog peed on my foot."

    LMFAO! WHAT?!

  • I was playing Santa Clown with Hallowed Blight head.

    Both times I found Dwight he just stopped what he was doing and stood there.

    After the game he just sent me a message saying 'I was overwhelmed'.

    By the costume I guess lol...

  • Teammate disconnecting just to deny the killer a hook because he's the only one that got caught in end game.

    Also proceeds to brag about it on post chat for not giving the killer a hook and gloats about how he smurfs on DBD while his boyfriends cheer him on.

    I wasn't even the killer in this scenario and man that was some petty stuff.

  • @GaunterODimm said:

    Teammate disconnecting just to deny the killer a hook because he's the only one that got caught in end game.

    Also proceeds to brag about it on post chat for not giving the killer a hook and gloats about how he smurfs on DBD while his boyfriends cheer him on.

    I wasn't even the killer in this scenario and man that was some petty stuff.

    If I were a survivor I'd have wrote a "You DC = You died"

  • Not post game but actually pre game. I was in solo queue with a 3 man swf and one of them messaged me "we are all going to die". We did in fact all die lol

  • On xbox this guy kept sending me messages like "gg ez" and "go back to rank 20 loser" and stuff like that for a good hour. I never replied either just ignored it.

  • I got called an “ugly killer” for slugging a Quentin with Decisive Strike.

  • I got this yesterday. The guy actually wanted me to provide evidence that a hit looked like it connected on my screen 😂

    Screenshot_20200114_165102.jpg Screenshot_20200114_165145.jpg Screenshot_20200114_165218.jpg


  • "The devs said on twitter that slugging to avoid DS is bannable now"

    That was gold. I've seen that happen to others, too.

  • I usually take off my headset and start watching a video on youtube after a match, until the next one is finishing loading, so I usually don't notice when someone messages me.

    So about 1 hour later I see I got something on my notifications, "you're bad at the game, stop playing" which got me laughing out loud. I don't even know who the guy was... survivor...killer...🤷‍♂️

    So I just sent him an XD.

    That was such a bad take 🤣

  • One that I remember is;noed? You are just a baby killer go kill urself idiot,as killer,cuz I had 4k with 2 perks as trapper with a lvl 1 bag and the more bloodpoints add-ons,third time playing the game. They got 1 gen done.

    As for survivor,a little bit of backstory; my PC teleports skillchecks,so at the start of the survivor experience I had to gen tap without ruin. They called me troll but when I explained they understood. They told me to play the game windowed,which is what I do now xd