Can't log in.
This fat error has stopped me from logging in a couple of times now.
And I've tried to:
Restart the game.
Restart the computer.
And verify the game files.
What is this thing?
This fat error has stopped me from logging in a couple of times now.
And I've tried to:
Restart the game.
Restart the computer.
And verify the game files.
What is this thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Simple: servers down
Moist
They investigating the issue...I hope they solve this soon.
I feel this is a BHVR office conversation at ever launch.
Jarvs (Dead by Daylight)
Aug 7, 12:24 EDT
Hello,
I'm really sorry for the trouble with the connection error that you're getting. The team is aware of this issue and they're currently working on a fix for it. We hope to have it resolved in an upcoming patch.
PC: http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/
Console: http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/19/
Please continue to check these pages for updates.
Stay safe out there...
The Dead by Daylight Team
All you have to do is Uninstall your game and download it again to fix
I did and I am playing right now
easier just verifying the game files. its the same thing almost
In about a week, maybe two
I'm surprised it isn't fixed yet.
SoonTM
For console, two weeks, maybe six.
The first time i saw that i said ######### is she sucking on?