Best choice?
Which 4 of those Perks are the most useful?
-Kindred
-Decisive Strike
-Adrenaline
-borrowed time
-Self care
-deliverance
-iron will
Which 4 of those Perks are the most useful?
-Kindred
-Decisive Strike
-Adrenaline
-borrowed time
-Self care
-deliverance
-iron will
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me, Iron Will, Kindred, DS and self-care. (I don't use DS and rarely use SC, but I'd choose these out of this list).
Assuming you're playing solo I would roll with DS, Kindred, SC, BT.
These four: Kindred, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Self Care
DS, Adrenaline, Kindred, BT
I would use:
Iron Will
BT
DS
Kindred
Out of those, when playing Solo. Iron Will in general is a REALLY good Perk and can help you a lot. BT to get those save Safes. DS because you cannot trust random Teammates and Kindred to boost your own and others efficiency.
Let's be honest, I can already see a meta build here:
DS, BT, IW and
A) For solo - Kindred
B) For SWF - Adrenaline
Self-care is straight up bad, it wastes too much time. Deliverance doesn't work well that often.