(PS4) On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your experience with dedicated servers

What the title says.

Comments

  • Since this is a PS4 Poll, i can not vote, but if it would be a PC Poll i would have to pick 11, since "Awful! Way worse than before" would be an understatement.

  • As of now, I have been getting green pings in every lobby, as survivor and killer. Only had a bit of lag spike in one match as a killer, so, so far, it has been pretty good. But I have been playing solo, so the experience might be different when I play survivor with my friends.

  • Was playing Nurse, after some time realised that actually was survivor. Litteraly teleported every single game and there are some more bullshit hits than before, but everything else is fine (Everything else is almost nothing but)

  • The hit registration went from decent even in yellow ping lobbies to garbage in green ping lobbies. It's just bad.