Why survivors movement/spin seems faster and innatural with dedicated servers on Ps4
Also why can't i hit shred- chainsaw survivors when they are midvaulting a pallet? damn all these problems with camera sensitivity and fps drops are annoying as hell.. without ruin this game is gonna die for sure at least on console
Comments
Without Ruin, the game will die? Little dramatic don't you think? Why does every killer feel the need to literally have Ruin to win a game? I agree on the issues, they're pretty bad on Xbox too, FPS drops are the worst for me atm, but Ruin changing won't kill the game
@Mikeasaurus i'm not.. look at the matchmaking, it will tells you everything.. just played a game with demo on badham like 20 fps, it was freaking hard to hit survivors while they spin..the game is gonna diet because ruin is mandatory then imagine on console with all these others problems
Dedicated servers needed another year in the oven before they forced them upon us.
Oh Demo is the worst for the FPS drops. I used to love playing as him, but the second he growls my framerate tanks. I wouldn't say that Ruin is mandatory for every match, but I do agree that the current matchmaking is making it more needed than ever when lower ranks are being matched to reds, so I understand where your coming from. Hopefully these issues are going to be fixed soon because these mixed bag ranks are getting quite annoying
@Mikeasaurus yeah i mean ruin is mandatory for most of the killers, but also for high tier killer, if we consider an unbalanced map like fractured cowshed, ormond etc.. the thing is that 3/4 of the maps suck period..there are way too many little problems on console, compared with a core problem (maps- genspeed) game is gonna fall, because there will be much less killers playing the game
I wouldn’t know anything about FPS drop as I have an Xbox X BUT with Ruin I disagree as I’ve been playing a lot better without Ruin.
@MrPeterPFL depends on the killer you are playing and survivors you are facing.. playing without ruin requires a lot of slugging.. but hello unbreakable
Kind of, I personally don’t see the problem with slugging. I’ve recently been running Dying Light as a replacement and that actively makes me hook as many survivors as possible :D
@MrPeterPFL the thing is that you can play like that against survivors who group up.. if they split up and rush gens you're probably gonna lose.. against good teams, that's why i'm making so many threads complaining about a core issue
I can’t explain it but the way I play it works for me. For me changing Ruin is a good idea, but what they changed it to isn’t that great.
Demo/HAg/Huntress are pretty broken at least on the PS4. But these are killers issues, so it might take a year or them fix it.
The magic is to play the first games as one of them, and then when the game starts to drop fps just switch to another killer or restart the game.
@Sylorknag i know i know, but the problem now are also survivors movements, we can't keep up easily with our sens