Possible way to Buff No Mither
A survivor starts the trial fully healthy but instead always suffers from the exposed status effect. When unhooked or healed from the dying state to the injured state a survivor suffers from the broken status effect for 60 seconds. After the 60 second timer is up a survivor is fully healed and permanently exposed once again.
when injured you leave no blood stain, your grunts of pain are decreased by 75%, and you gain 2% haste status effect.
When in the dying state you Can fully recover into the injured state.
When in the healthy state all perks that would work in the injured state are active.
My thought behind this change is to disguise the way No Mither works so it can be better hidden and not Abused by killers while still always being a 1 hit down survivor. This also allows perks like Iron will to not have to go hand and hand with the perk and lastly giving more benefits to the player who is risking their selves by being 1 less hit away from the dying state.
Comments
I like this because right now No Mither seems like a deathwish and useless. Everyone I've ever seen use this (I refuse) has been killed because they're constantly exposed the whole time and with little benefit as is. I would love a new version like what you mentioned. I'd probably use it over Iron Will, which takes up a perk slot but seems almost necessary when playing a female character since they're screaming in agony otherwise and you can hear them from 30 meters away.
How about we let killers have a buff to something since they took away out ability to stall in any type of way with killers who don't have map pressure before we give survivors anymore buffs
Really, I think No Mither should just double the rate at which you gain all bloodpoints. It seems like it's a hard mode perk, but one with no reward. If you give players a reward for using it, then it starts to make more sense.
how is buffing a terrible perk bad?