It’s been years; no one likes the struggle and wiggle controls.
Just make it so we hold a button down, our game pads and keyboards are breaking because of this terrible idea. It’s time to make a change...
Just make it so we hold a button down, our game pads and keyboards are breaking because of this terrible idea. It’s time to make a change...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree.
Thank you!!
Totally agree.
I concur.
I get the feeling all my neighbours are hating me and my mechanical keyboard in the night, playing Dead by Daylight.
Yeah, I could do a macro but I'm lazy.
Lol but no it’s garbage
BUMP. PLEASE THE DEVS NEED TO SEE THIS.
@not_Queen
Agree.
Agreed, it adds nothing to the game.
Wiggling is alright, since it's moderately skill-based, but struggling is just annoying. "Hey, one nano-second of lag? Your hand cramped? We just didn't like you this time? Banished"
I get the concept behind it, but multiple people have stated how it breaks their keyboards or controllers...
Lol trust me, I know that feeling all too well. /: