Alert,do you use it?

one of my favorite information perks,alert is really useful because it reveals when the killer is on a chase after they break a pallet and generally all the killers break actions

Do you use it? Let me know down below

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • nope,and never will

  • Yes i love it, helps knowing where the killer is, what pallets are gone and sometimes helps in chase too

  • It just eats my soul away with each time the perk activates because Survivors threw 3 pallets in 10 seconds

  • I use this when playing solo survivor so I know where to not go to during a chase.

  • I do use this perk, it is fun to use.

  • I WAS using it for abit until I unlocked BT. Being able to see which direction the killer went after they kicked your gen is a nice tool for avoiding them.

  • I used to use alert all the time, but after they introduced undetected, the stealth killers became immune to it when they were undetected, so it became much less useful. It still goes off, but you don't see where the killer is, similar to what it was with Freddy, before he was reworked. So, I started using Spine Chill instead.