Killed red ranks survivor with an anticoin mindgame in 10 seconds
Hello,
Iv´e seen so much in DBD but.....this bombs all xD
how pathetic red ranks survivors can be ?...i swear to god, i will show every swf cheat (noobmode) toxic squad my middlefinger .i.
They joined in and no one was using an item. My problem ? I think nope. Bad luck for them because, i was putting an anticoin offering... the result ? look at the screen and laugh.
I hope BHVR will bring finally the Bansystem back and swing the big Banhammer in their face.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Seriously?! They did it because of chests?! That’s absurd!
Dont think it was because of Chests, but Paint Brush and Jump Rope. Not that this is a reason to DC, but it was certainly not because of the Chest Offering (if they would like to go for Chests, they would have put in Coins as well).
It literally says in the chat "if i cant get my chest".
Yeah, and this will totally be the reason. Because everything in the internet must be true.
This version of freddy was nerfed, no reason to dc due to that at all but sure that is more likely the reason.
Yes they did. As you can see some has plunderers instinkt perk too. So this is rly absurd. I hope they bring the new bansystem fast. Its time
I'm about 90% sure that you're right and the person was making a joke in chat. It doesn't read to me like they're serious, anyway. It's the sort of thing I might say as a joke if I accidentally died in struggle phase or something against that setup.
no that was def 100% not a joke ! That was... Hello, we are survivors and we can´t take a loss.... This Killer here stole our chestobjectives with an offering omg..... Im mad about it... point
Because killers totally dont get salty like that too...