I suggest this idea

All killers are expensive for the time of day. We all see and understand that developers do not care about the opinion of the killer community. Every patch we see corrections, recycling or weakening of the perks or skills of the killers. I suggest, make a Disband.On a particular chosen day. More specifically: All killers who read this and agree with this post - simply do not enter the game and accordingly do not stand up in the search for games. Don 't want to listen to us normally in forums? Okay, let them listen when the online games and game search time are down. Maybe then the killers 'requests will be listened to? I suggest we continue this until:


1) Do not cancel fix Hex: Ruin


2) Until the Killer community starts hearing and listening. By the second point I propose to collect in one pile all perks that had to be cut in survivors for a long time and provide them as requirements for the developer. Otherwise, continue disband until developers meet at least 50% of the requirements on the list. That 's all I wanted to say.


P.S. Addressing Developers: You are constantly listening to some survivors at the forum. But did you play what you did? At least one of the developers entered the game after correcting the killer or perk and played with the PLAYERS community rather than his colleagues? I think none of the developers did. How tired it is already, to see in each patch: "Survivors are annoyed by this skill in killers and we will cut." For once, a normal such ONCE would listen to killers and write: "Killers are annoyed by such skills - we will cut them". You can delete the theme I created. But on the reddit, you won 't. Personally, I, like most other players-already on the most glands, am fed up with your one-sided attitude towards the community

Comments

  • ######### are you talking about? This is why we can’t have nice things. Is this English? Like the formatting is really bad man.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    ######### are you talking about? This is why we can’t have nice things.

    Who needs - you understand what I'm talking about.Don't like something?Don't read the subject.No one's forcing you.

  • @thedarkwasabi said:

    All maniacs have a good time of day.We all see and understand that the developers did not care about the opinion of the community of maniacs.On this, times are constant fixes and nerfs are exposed exclusively maniacs and their perks.I suggest Disband. On the agreed and fixed day.All the maniacs who read this and agree with it-just do not go into the game and do not get up in search of the game.And so we will continue until:

    1) do not cancel fix Hex: Ruin

    2) Until the community of Maniacs-do not start to hear and listen.To the second point, I propose to collect in one pile all those perks that need to be cut for a long time from the survivors and provide them as requirements to the developer.Otherwise, you can continue disband until the developers have fulfilled at least 50% of the requirements.That's all I wanted to say.

    P.S Every damn patch, you appease the wishful aching constantly on the forum survivors.Did you even play what you did? At least one of the developers went into the game after the fix of a maniac or perk and played with the community of PLAYERS, and not with their colleagues ? I think that none of the developers did this.How f****d to see in each patch: a Survivor's annoying and we're going to cut.At least once they wrote: Maniacs are irritated by such perks - we are their regime. You can delete the theme I created.But on Reddit - you don't delete it.Personally, I, like most other players-already up to the tonsils fed up with your one-sided attitude towards the community.

    No offense but I have to agree. I can tell English prolly isn't your first language it's a little hard to follow. By maniacs do you mean killers? And I have to agree by the seemingly survivor sided devs recently.

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119798/i-suggest-this-idea

    No offense but I have to agree. I can tell English prolly isn't your first language it's a little hard to follow. By maniacs do you mean killers? And I have to agree by the seemingly survivor sided devs recently.

    Yes, you are absolutely right. English is not my native language. And yes, by maniacs I mean killers

  • Ok I understand you calling for a killer strike until a few things are taken care of by the devs, like ruin and survivor meta perks.

  • so essentially it's until a bunch of op survivor perks also get nerfed we can riot? sounds good to me.

  • Maniacs? I thought we were the hookers

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119798/i-suggest-this-idea

    No offense but I have to agree. I can tell English prolly isn't your first language it's a little hard to follow. By maniacs do you mean killers? And I have to agree by the seemingly survivor sided devs recently.

    Yes, you are absolutely right. English is not my native language. And yes, you 're just as right, by maniacs I mean killers.

  • @thedarkwasabi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989431#Comment_989431

    Who needs - you understand what I'm talking about.Don't like something?Don't read the subject.No one's forcing you.

    I don't understand what you want to say. Please don't use Google Translate. It's better to write in simple sentences that you wrote by yourself. We don't care if the grammar is not 100% perfect.

  • Tried to correct the text so that it would become more readable.