I think @ocafghanistan wants a video, which I can get if I have 2 people available.
The math is this though if this will suffice, Self Care heals at 50% of the normal healing speed, so we'll go off of a default 50% as the healing speed, Botany Knowledge brings this back up to 83%, Resilience brings this up to 92%, Spine-Chill brings this up to 98%, and last Leader adds another 25% at Tier lll, making it 123%... meaning it's about I don't know, 73% faster than the normal healing speed? Since you take away 50% due to Self Care only being HALF of the "default healing speed".
ok assuming that all perks are tier 3, and that DBD adds all percentages before applying them, it will take 8.64 seconds
assuming DBD does each individually (32-(32x.33)=21.44 | 21.44-(21.44x.06 etc.) that should come out to roughly 13.75 seconds rounded to the nearest hundredth.
this may be wrong, so if it is sorry.
P.S I went off average self care speed (24 seconds)
EDIT NVM THIS IT'S WRONG
I got self cares speed wrong, I'll try again and edit this after
Edit 2: I fixed everything, it uses actual self care speed (32) and both are faster than healing with a yellow medkit w/out add-ons. boom shaka laka.
I think @ocafghanistan wants a video, which I can get if I have 2 people available.
The math is this though if this will suffice, Self Care heals at 50% of the normal healing speed, so we'll go off of a default 50% as the healing speed, Botany Knowledge brings this back up to 83%, Resilience brings this up to 92%, Spine-Chill brings this up to 98%, and last Leader adds another 25% at Tier lll, making it 122%... meaning it's about I don't know, 72% faster than the normal healing speed? Since you take away 50% due to Self Care only being HALF of the "default healing speed".
oh yeah a video is most likely what is wanted. Unfortunately I'm unable to get this for a few reasons so I guess it's up to you now.
The issue is that "default healing speed" could mean anything now, is this going off of the brown med-kit healing speed? Yellow? Green? etc?
But some research suggests that it's going off of "healing others" as the "default healing speed". So, with that said, healing someone else takes 16 seconds (as some searches claim) and Self Care is only 50% of that, meaning it's 32 seconds instead of 16, since it adds time and NOT takes it away.
So, 32 goes back to 16 seconds thanks to the 123% bonus for all this, which actually instead makes it like 73% faster since you take 50% away to make the "Default healing speed" go back to default, than you add 73% more which makes it 173% faster, which in turn makes that 16 seconds increase to uh... 4.32 seconds to heal yourself?
Somehow? I highly doubt this right, but the math checks out to get that percentage that equals those seconds so..........!!!!!!!!!!!
I think @ocafghanistan wants a video, which I can get if I have 2 people available.
The math is this though if this will suffice, Self Care heals at 50% of the normal healing speed, so we'll go off of a default 50% as the healing speed, Botany Knowledge brings this back up to 83%, Resilience brings this up to 92%, Spine-Chill brings this up to 98%, and last Leader adds another 25% at Tier lll, making it 122%... meaning it's about I don't know, 72% faster than the normal healing speed? Since you take away 50% due to Self Care only being HALF of the "default healing speed".
Almost. Leader adds 25% speed, not 24%, so the total would be 123%. Which is 23% faster than the default healing speed, because the default is 100% (you already accounted for Self-Care being half-speed at the start of your calculation, so I'm not sure where the 72% came from.)
EDIT: I realise that by "default" you meant "default Self-Care speed" not "default healing speed". The wording of the comment was somewhat ambiguous. In that case, you're pretty much right, just a small addition error with Leader ๐
Almost. Leader adds 25% speed, not 24%, so the total would be 123%. Which is 23% faster than the default healing speed, because the default is 100% (you already accounted for Self-Care being half-speed at the start of your calculation, so I'm not sure where the 72% came from.)
I wrote the right percentage but gave the wrong total
NO BIG DEALLLAOOAOAOOAA ๐คช๐ต
Anyways, the 72% came from taking off 50% to make Self Cares percentage go BACK to the default 16 seconds. But you're right it's 73%, so I changed it with the answer i'm giving now and above. The math above (which I edited to give 1 more percentage) gives him 4.32 seconds.
Which I doubt, because I don't see it being that fast. I was never good at math so, it's all yours to correct that (if it needs to be corrected) while I get a video for him.
Yeah the math I did was for sure not accurate. Enderlogans is the most accurate but misses it by a few seconds, so I revisited my calculations and somehow got the right answer by doing a lot of weird adding and subtracting, so here's is redone!
I think the seconds for how long it takes is right (32), but my idea for it was not correct, instead of it being 73% faster, it's 123% + 50% which is 32 seconds. Think of it as less percentage meaning more and more percentage meaning less.
So, 123% (or 125%) of 32 seconds is 40 seconds. If you subtract the base 32 with the new found 40, you get 18 seconds... which somehow is actually how long it takes for the Self Care in this video below to finish, I somehow reverse engineered the answer out of luck or something, but that's indeed the answer!
So yeah, its easier to get a video in my opinion than do the math. Now I know that I can get the right percentage somehow... even if I'm doing it the "long way", but there it is!
Makes my job a lot easier if I just went and got the video in the first place...
Yeah the math I did was for sure not accurate. Enderlogans is the most accurate but misses it by a few seconds, so I revisited my calculations and somehow got the right answer by doing a lot of weird adding and subtracting, so here's is redone!
I think the seconds for how long it takes is right (32), but my idea for it was not correct, instead of it being 73% faster, it's 123% + 50% which is 32 seconds. Think of it as less percentage meaning more and more percentage meaning less.
So, 123% (or 125%) of 32 seconds is 40 seconds. If you subtract the base 32 with the new found 40, you get 18 seconds... which somehow is actually how long it takes for the Self Care in this video below to finish, I either somehow reverse engineered the answer out of luck or something, but that's indeed the answer!
So yeah, its easier to get a video in my opinion than do the math. Now I know that I can get the right percentage somehow... even if I'm doing it the "long way", but there it is!
Makes my job a lot easier if I just went and got the video in the first place...
Thank you always love it when you give video representation as well
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that's 5 perks you must sacrifice one
Well leader obviously would be a buddy using it
oh yea i'm dumb
I'll try and do the math give me a sec
I think @ocafghanistan wants a video, which I can get if I have 2 people available.
The math is this though if this will suffice, Self Care heals at 50% of the normal healing speed, so we'll go off of a default 50% as the healing speed, Botany Knowledge brings this back up to 83%, Resilience brings this up to 92%, Spine-Chill brings this up to 98%, and last Leader adds another 25% at Tier lll, making it 123%... meaning it's about I don't know, 73% faster than the normal healing speed? Since you take away 50% due to Self Care only being HALF of the "default healing speed".
ok assuming that all perks are tier 3, and that DBD adds all percentages before applying them, it will take 8.64 seconds
assuming DBD does each individually (32-(32x.33)=21.44 | 21.44-(21.44x.06 etc.) that should come out to roughly 13.75 seconds rounded to the nearest hundredth.
this may be wrong, so if it is sorry.
P.S I went off average self care speed (24 seconds)
EDIT NVM THIS IT'S WRONG
I got self cares speed wrong, I'll try again and edit this after
Edit 2: I fixed everything, it uses actual self care speed (32) and both are faster than healing with a yellow medkit w/out add-ons. boom shaka laka.
oh yeah a video is most likely what is wanted. Unfortunately I'm unable to get this for a few reasons so I guess it's up to you now.
@ocafghanistan
The issue is that "default healing speed" could mean anything now, is this going off of the brown med-kit healing speed? Yellow? Green? etc?
But some research suggests that it's going off of "healing others" as the "default healing speed". So, with that said, healing someone else takes 16 seconds (as some searches claim) and Self Care is only 50% of that, meaning it's 32 seconds instead of 16, since it adds time and NOT takes it away.
So, 32 goes back to 16 seconds thanks to the 123% bonus for all this, which actually instead makes it like 73% faster since you take 50% away to make the "Default healing speed" go back to default, than you add 73% more which makes it 173% faster, which in turn makes that 16 seconds increase to uh... 4.32 seconds to heal yourself?
Somehow? I highly doubt this right, but the math checks out to get that percentage that equals those seconds so..........!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost. Leader adds 25% speed, not 24%, so the total would be 123%.
Which is 23% faster than the default healing speed, because the default is 100% (you already accounted for Self-Care being half-speed at the start of your calculation, so I'm not sure where the 72% came from.)EDIT: I realise that by "default" you meant "default Self-Care speed" not "default healing speed". The wording of the comment was somewhat ambiguous. In that case, you're pretty much right, just a small addition error with Leader ๐
I wrote the right percentage but gave the wrong total
NO BIG DEALLLAOOAOAOOAA ๐คช๐ต
Anyways, the 72% came from taking off 50% to make Self Cares percentage go BACK to the default 16 seconds. But you're right it's 73%, so I changed it with the answer i'm giving now and above. The math above (which I edited to give 1 more percentage) gives him 4.32 seconds.
Which I doubt, because I don't see it being that fast. I was never good at math so, it's all yours to correct that (if it needs to be corrected) while I get a video for him.
@ocafghanistan
re-looking my calculations
Yeah the math I did was for sure not accurate. Enderlogans is the most accurate but misses it by a few seconds, so I revisited my calculations and somehow got the right answer by doing a lot of weird adding and subtracting, so here's is redone!
I think the seconds for how long it takes is right (32), but my idea for it was not correct, instead of it being 73% faster, it's 123% + 50% which is 32 seconds. Think of it as less percentage meaning more and more percentage meaning less.
So, 123% (or 125%) of 32 seconds is 40 seconds. If you subtract the base 32 with the new found 40, you get 18 seconds... which somehow is actually how long it takes for the Self Care in this video below to finish, I somehow reverse engineered the answer out of luck or something, but that's indeed the answer!
anyways, here's the visual representation...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NhJTW70B4&feature=youtu.beSo yeah, its easier to get a video in my opinion than do the math. Now I know that I can get the right percentage somehow... even if I'm doing it the "long way", but there it is!
Makes my job a lot easier if I just went and got the video in the first place...
Thank you always love it when you give video representation as well
No problem, glad you're satisfied with the answer!