Give Me Some Prompts?

I really enjoy coming up with ideas for fanmade chapters/characters in my free time, but lately I've been having trouble coming up with new ideas. Would anyone be willing to give me some prompts or themes I could try to work with for designing a new chapter?

Comments

  • @Chordyceps said:

    I really enjoy coming up with ideas for fanmade chapters/characters in my free time, but lately I've been having trouble coming up with new ideas. Would anyone be willing to give me some prompts or themes I could try to work with for designing a new chapter?

    ok i wonder if you can make up somthing with crazy lady dressend all in pink, like some sort of crazy ex-girlfrind or something

  • Maybe try to think of something related to music or instruments

  • C:\>

    user@localhost:~$

    switch>

    router#

  • ww2 German medic possessed by evil spirits that have turned him into a vampire

  • @Mistikus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119735/give-me-some-prompts

    ok i wonder if you can make up somthing with crazy lady dressend all in pink, like some sort of crazy ex-girlfrind or something

    It took me a while, but I finally got something published for a crazy ex killer. It's The Rebuked, and I published it in share your work/creations. I had a hard time thinking up something for this. I wanted to create a stalker character, but I wanted to avoid using a Myers/Ghostface stalking power at all costs. Once I got something figured out, polish took a while, and tbh I'm still not sure if it's as balanced as it could be. Give it a look if you want!

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988996#Comment_988996

    It took me a while, but I finally got something published for a crazy ex killer. It's The Rebuked, and I published it in share your work/creations. I had a hard time thinking up something for this. I wanted to create a stalker character, but I wanted to avoid using a Myers/Ghostface stalking power at all costs. Once I got something figured out, polish took a while, and tbh I'm still not sure if it's as balanced as it could be. Give it a look if you want!

    will do

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988996#Comment_988996

    It took me a while, but I finally got something published for a crazy ex killer. It's The Rebuked, and I published it in share your work/creations. I had a hard time thinking up something for this. I wanted to create a stalker character, but I wanted to avoid using a Myers/Ghostface stalking power at all costs. Once I got something figured out, polish took a while, and tbh I'm still not sure if it's as balanced as it could be. Give it a look if you want!

    i really like what you did there it would be cool chapter

  • Please do a killer dentist!

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Please do a killer dentist!

    Aight, I posted it in the share your work/creations category. The discussion is simply titled The Dentist.

  • @Exerlin said:

    Maybe try to think of something related to music or instruments

    I've actually done a chapter with a musician survivor called Blazing Passion