Would Killer vs Killer work?
One of my friends who planning on getting this had asked me this and it got me thinking and well what do you all think would a killer vs killer work and how would we do it?
One of my friends who planning on getting this had asked me this and it got me thinking and well what do you all think would a killer vs killer work and how would we do it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The nurse would be garbage in that mode tbh.Her fatigue would cripple her , The Huntress would probably just camp near cover and throw hatchets. Freddy would be ok for it if he Couldn't use his powers.. The doctor, billy and LF would probably be limited to their primary weapons. As for the pig clown, wraith and hag i guess they are ok to fight..
If they also add survivor vs survivor that would be epic lol.
I could see it happening if it were versus the same killer. That should be an easy way to put in a leaderboard.
I would imagine there would have to be a damage meter as opposed to a simple health state system. Nurse would have to hit like a ton of bricks in order to balance her. But the concept is awesome. I'd love to play something like that.
Billy vs LF is a fight i wanna see lol.
I'm a billy main. I'd probably just do laps in the field till i got an opening and rush him. Usless they do it like For Honor. Then i'd have to be a little more strategic. But if it were like For Honor, that would be cool as #########.
By Killer vs Killer do you mean two Killers duking it out or two Killers competing to see which one is a bigger threat to their Survivors?
Duking it out but in that regards that would be interesting too but I'd question how'd that would work either... like would we have 8 survivors?
2 killers fighting each other to the death.
What would be a reward for winning the fight?
In that case I don’t think it could work with DBD’s mechanics. It’s not a fighting game.
You gotta admit though it sounds epic though.
Or better yet - one in charge of keeping em alive and one trying to kill em.
Cosmetics would be nice.
That might work actually like what if there was 8 survivors and each had 4 and they both had to kill each others survivors and or protect them.
They would need to be in uniforms or color-coded but it would be badass for sure.
I'm picturing two Hillbillies M1ing each other while standing still when I think of this.
I saw a movie and it had a scene where 2 drunks were playing a 'drinking game'. They were taking turns punching each other while holding mugs of beer over their heads. The object was to hit hard enough to make the other 'spill their beer'. I would imagine 2 billies would be much the same.