Pop goes the weasel,do you use it?

My favorite gen perk. I love it with overcharge and it's so goddamn useful.

How about you? Do you guys use it? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • ...I suggest you open a topic named "which perks are you using?", since this is the third thread with the same concept for three different perks :P, it would be less messy.

  • I think Claudette in a bush wakes up every morning trying to think of new threads they can make here 😄

    Yes I use pop on my Michael.

  • No, because I don’t have clown unlocked nor have I seen it on the shrine.

    I don’t plan to use it because the devs can’t be trusted to not change it after I get it.

  • YES

    When I see Pop Goes the Weasel in the bloodweb, then pop goes my weasel...

  • It’s one of the three perks I’m considering on using on my Huntress, along with either Corrupt or Thrilling Tremors to slow the game down.

  • @Nobsyde said:

    ...I suggest you open a topic named "which perks are you using?", since this is the third thread with the same concept for three different perks :P, it would be less messy.

    I said I wanna make it a series :3 so no...sry. you can make it if you want to

  • Yes, i love pop. It has been my go to gen slow down perk for a while.

  • yeah i use it most of the time since im an oni billy main

  • yes.

    when i started playing without ruin, i looked around for replacement perks.

    i used sloppy butcher a lot when it got buffed, however when the "dont heal, reapir and equip adreanwin" meta started that perk was basically useless, so i switched to pop.

    it is now a perk that is present in most of my killer loadouts.

  • Yes, when I have it available. And when I play Killer. Which is basically never.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I think Claudette in a bush wakes up every morning trying to think of new threads they can make here 😄

    Yes I use pop on my Michael.

    I mean since I wanna be an active part of the community...yes. although I said it from the start,I'll make it a series to ask these questions about perks. Hope u stick around!

  • I like to use PGtW. As far as its design, I like that it requires work (getting the hook) to function.

  • No I don't. Just found it stressful after unhooking with BBQ to go after survivors while Pop perk is ticking down. Does not suit my style of play.

  • all my killers have it in their builds, except huntress and hag

  • Yes. Feels like the only slowdown perk I can really rely on. Pretty sure I use it whenever I get the chance.