Am I imagine things?
Yesterday I played my usual daily games in DbD. Killer was actual pretty fun, fast queue times, meming around and working for 4 stacks of BBQ. When I changed to survivor I waited pretty long to find a match. Im on PS4. Since the ruin announcement I get the feeling queue times are longer as surv. Is that actually true or am I influenced by the forum and just think they are?
Comments
I've gotten long queue times as survivor too, but way also way before the Ruin nerf was announced so i'm guessing it has nothing to do with that.
Nothing to do with it... YET, it'll come.
Pretty sure it's the dedicated servers.
Other people are also getting long wait times
Oh ok I didnt know they could impact queue times.
Yeah Im pretty blessed in my region and always got queue times like 5 minutes. But yesterday I waited 10-15 minutes for a game. Maybe just a bad day or smth
That's what worries me. If the queue times are long currently, I can't even imagine what they'll be like when the patch is out
I think it may be the servers as the lobby time increase seemed to coincide with the servers bring implemented on PS4. I really hope they can do something about this. I don't enjoy playing killer much anymore and I'm not waiting 10 + minutes for survivor matches anymore.
Tbh I dont even enjoy playing survivor that much anymore. All I get are rank 9 Killers as R1 and thats just only bullysimulator. Out of like 10 surv matches I got 2 red rank killer. One got totally dominated because of gens flying and the other one tunneled the crap out of me as bubba
Yeah I'm having the exact same experience as rank 1 survivor. Rank 1 killer I get fast games but have been going against a mix from rank 1 to 20.
My survivor queues have been faster for some reason.
Maybe ita really a regional thing. Idk.