Spirit after phase boost of the speed fixed yet?
Do anyone knows? Thanks.
Do anyone knows? Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be coming out on the next patch. It's out on the PTB, I'll have to replay her to see if I can feel a difference on her
Lol and i thought it was part of the nerf :)
Is Wraith's uncloak lunge fixed on the PTB as well?
They are both supposed to be fixed in mid-chapter patch
Yes, at least that is written in the PTB Patchnotes. I did not test Wraith on PTB.
but remember Spirits movement speed after phase was nerfed, ofc its bugged atm but dont expect it to be same as before patch
Yes, both of them are listed in the PTB.