Pallets
Can we please bring back old pallets you guys are making it easier for the bad killers just improve the ranking system.
Tagged:
Mod
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
+1
This is one sided... because wouldn't that make it easier for bad survivors to escape?
This will now become the " No". If you are reading this my fellow friends, just simply say " NO".
The other Killers asked her to stop because it was making it way too hard for them, and Sally, being the kind a caring Nurse she was, agreed.
Double standards are hilarious.
you should never feel like you're in a "safe position" as survivor, especially during a chase
thanks for highlighting one of the things wrong with this game
When I play survivor I usually feel super safe. The only exceptions are nurse and mirror myers or tinkerer 2
No. Why make the survivor side even easier to play for high-rank players? Low ranked noobs made Freddy what he is today. Stop whining and learn how to play the game
Actually you are safe for the whole loop. the only risky moment is when you drop the pallet or you decide to take another loop. And pls dont tell me sth about mindgames now
Do you even play survivor at all? DO you understand what looping is? lol
So you agree that a good looper avoids hits. Guess its a git gud issue then, glad we agree here
I just quote you, but if thats toxic... fine
I can drop pallets just fine but I have a glasfibre connection and dodge high ping russians....
It's good. Feels fair on both sides, in my experience.
I don't like the delay in pulling them down. Not sure if it is a frame rate issue or what. They also said if you were in the middle of the pallet it wouldn't come down. They showed it in the stream but they still can come down. Again not sure if it is frame rate related.
Well if you are in the middle of the pallet, throwing it down would made it fall on you. Thats why its not possible to drop it in the middle (at least for me)
I was healing. I saw on the stream when they were showing the mechanics this was possible.