It depends. I usually use both Beast of Prey and Distressing, but I'm gonna say Distressing simply because it gives a 100% boost whereas Beast of Prey is only 50%, and maxing out Hunter is usually easier than maxing out Deviousness.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends. I usually use both Beast of Prey and Distressing, but I'm gonna say Distressing simply because it gives a 100% boost whereas Beast of Prey is only 50%, and maxing out Hunter is usually easier than maxing out Deviousness.
nothing๐
Pumps gens out faster and extra Co op points :P
The easiest to use of the five, and doesn't feel like a wasted perk slot.
Prove Thyself is ready from the get-go and the easiest to us. It also provides the most bp.