How to let devs know fans would love a supernatural paragraph?

So in my last few posts that I have made on here and other social media sites, and also after seeing a tweet where paulie Esther even mentions he sees alot of the dbd community wishing for a supernatural DLC, I am very sure that the community would love one. However, my problem is, I don't even know if the devs know about supernatural or not, and if they would even be interested or not. How would we, as a community be able to at least get an answer from the devs if this could even be possible?

647772867ba68181ca8c52909094925d.jpg


Comments

  • Why don't you create a poll to gauge people's interest?

    I suggest making it multiple choice and including 10-15 other popular requests.

  • @Accullla said:

    Why don't you create a poll to gauge people's interest?

    I suggest making it multiple choice and including 10-15 other popular requests.

    Good idea, I'm actually gonna do that right now

  • Honestly, It would be amazing if they did a Supernatural DLC. The cosmetic options would be crazy. Coach Dean would be such a good one or One Shoe Sam. Probably wouldn't get a Killer to go with them but since Supernatural is coming to an end this would be great!

  • Yes, a Supernatural DLC would be amazing!