Dedicated servers on PS4
What are your guys opinions on dedicated servers on ps4? truthfully I dont understand why they put them on ps4 when they have dozens of problems on pc.
What are your guys opinions on dedicated servers on ps4? truthfully I dont understand why they put them on ps4 when they have dozens of problems on pc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm honestly glad to have them.
As Survivor, I was sick of taking hits that I shouldn't as well as getting lagged out of matches due to bad killer host connection. Now, while it does still happen, it's not nearly as common.
As Killer, I was sick of not hitting survivors through windows or pallets due to having a 400 download and 60 upload speed, benefiting the survivors. Now with dedicated servers, I hit people through windows and pallets far more often than I reasonably should.
Well I’ve already been exhausted on the floor like 10 times so I’m kinda not happy with them
Working great for me!
Yeah, the same situation. Playing with dedicated servers has become much better. Now Japanese players with a red rank do not come to me and do not leave the lobby constantly. Therefore, I find the game much faster. The game has become smoother and play has become much more enjoyable.
I've been delighted with the dedicated servers on PS4. My wait times in Survivor lobbies are only a few minutes longer than before, but this is in exchange for green ping every match and noticeably smoother gameplay. I've been super happy and impressed.
I Love the New Servers too.
F in the chat for PS4 players
Oni is m1 killer now. Since the addition of servers I was able activate his power once per game the first time I get. After that L1 does nothing except slowing him down. RIP