Billy cosmetics auric cells only

Someone noticed aswell how Hillbilly purple cosmetics are all for auric cells only? I thought would release that last one for shards aswell but nope they didn't.

Edit: didn't the devs say to us initially that the devs will contain X % of the cosmetics available with shards? I can't remember the percentage, maybe 50%?

Definetly doesn't feel like how I remembered it.

Comments

  • Billy is the strongest of the original 3 killers, and he is the second strongest killer, maybe they are trying to make bank off of him still?

  • Peanits said to me there’s absolutely no connection between the play rate/strength of killers and their pricing. But, tbh to these days I don’t believe him.

  • I really detest hillbillies outfits anyway, they just don't look interesting at all to me. I like a lot of the other killers outfits but Billy.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I really detest hillbillies outfits anyway, they just don't look interesting at all to me. I like a lot of the other killers outfits but Billy.

    They really don't have an attractive theme to them. With Clown he is always an entertainer in some way, Huntress is based on various animals, Doctor usually has him as a therapist of some other medical professional. Billy is like... he's an auto mechanic? And a forest ranger? And a beach bum? And a hunter? Not to mention they always give him facial hair.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/983946#Comment_983946

    They really don't have an attractive theme to them. With Clown he is always an entertainer in some way, Huntress is based on various animals, Doctor usually has him as a therapist of some other medical professional. Billy is like... he's an auto mechanic? And a forest ranger? And a beach bum? And a hunter? Not to mention they always give him facial hair.

    If I had skin like that, I wouldn't shave either.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I really detest hillbillies outfits anyway, they just don't look interesting at all to me. I like a lot of the other killers outfits but Billy.

    Same, nearly none if his cosmetics was interesting to me, till I saw the leaks of his newest cosmetics. I was really hoping to get with shards since I though "well he has nothing with shards, this must be for shards this time right?" right? No, wrong. Auric cells only aswell :/

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/983946#Comment_983946

    They really don't have an attractive theme to them. With Clown he is always an entertainer in some way, Huntress is based on various animals, Doctor usually has him as a therapist of some other medical professional. Billy is like... he's an auto mechanic? And a forest ranger? And a beach bum? And a hunter? Not to mention they always give him facial hair.

    Feel like they COULD just go nuts though, kinda like they did with the Weathered scarecrow outfit for Wraith. I dont see why they cant go with a cosmetic more monster than Human for Billy.

  • Didn't the devs say to us initially that the devs will contain X % of the cosmetics available with shards? I can't remember the percentage, maybe 50%?

    Definetly doesn't feel like how I remembered it.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I really detest hillbillies outfits anyway, they just don't look interesting at all to me. I like a lot of the other killers outfits but Billy.

    With you completely. I cringe every time I go against a billy wearing that stupid racoon hat or whatever it is lol. I honestly think p3 billy is best billy.


  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/984150#Comment_984150

    Feel like they COULD just go nuts though, kinda like they did with the Weathered scarecrow outfit for Wraith. I dont see why they cant go with a cosmetic more monster than Human for Billy.

    The most we got was his Hallowed Blight outfit, but still, why not something where he's wearing the skin of the animals he supposedly killed when he escaped, held in place by bones grafted into his skin, IDK. We're just going through Billy's various jobs at this point.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/984221#Comment_984221

    The most we got was his Hallowed Blight outfit, but still, why not something where he's wearing the skin of the animals he supposedly killed when he escaped, held in place by bones grafted into his skin, IDK. We're just going through Billy's various jobs at this point.

    I like the idea of maybe a chained Billy, like he was tied to the wall or something.