Console Servers?
Is nobody going to address the fact that officially there are Servers for the console?
I just played a killer game and I had ping of my own for once, and I found survivors already in the lobby before me.
You know what that means Huntress main! Spam your Hatchet hit box on console!
Comments
It is only on PlayStation, other consoles have yet to be done
@andyollolloll it's also on Switch.
It was announced yesterday that the servers have been switched on for PS4, with Xbox to follow shortly.
Has there been any word on when cross play will happen with consoles?
Wait what? Is that why I've been hitting a lot more Great Skill checks?
Thank you Mandy for the information, I was confused about that! ๐
I haven't really noticed a difference, although I did grab someone off a window yesterday lol. Idk if that had anything to do with dedicated servers but it was nice
What happens now if a killer quits?
Idk tbh but I can't wait to see toxic survivors DC just because they can't deal with iri Huntress, the more they DC the closer they are to getting banned