Some good clown news

The Pulcinella clown outfit is only 300 cells at the moment.

That's actually pretty reasonable - I bought it with the money I got from the rift.

As you were.

Comments

  • Elephant Clown is far more superior.

    (In general, Clown has so many cool Outfits, the best Halloween-Cosmetic in my opinion, Santa Clown is awesome, Pulcinella and Elephant Clown look amazing as well... Kinda sad that playing Clown is such a pain)

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    The Pulcinella clown outfit is only 300 cells at the moment.

    That's actually pretty reasonable - I bought it with the money I got from the rift.

    As you were.

    That's a good deal. I haven't seen anyone wearing it on PS4 yet.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119251/some-good-clown-news

    That's a good deal. I haven't seen anyone wearing it on PS4 yet.

    Me neither. Apart from myself last night. Its a cool outfit and you can interchange some parts quite nicely with Santa clown and Hallowed Blight. I like it a lot.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Elephant Clown is far more superior.

    (In general, Clown has so many cool Outfits, the best Halloween-Cosmetic in my opinion, Santa Clown is awesome, Pulcinella and Elephant Clown look amazing as well... Kinda sad that playing Clown is such a pain)

    Agree. Santa Clown is great as well. The only problem with Clown cosmetics is that the tiny knife cosmetic costs as much as the massive fat belly....

  • Clown has some of the best cosmetics in the game, no question about it. Still possibly my favorite killer, to boot. Just a damned shame that looking brilliant doesn't help him get out of D-tier in effectiveness.

  • Clown is the man.

  • @Keene_Kills said:

    Clown has some of the best cosmetics in the game, no question about it. Still possibly my favorite killer, to boot. Just a damned shame that looking brilliant doesn't help him get out of D-tier in effectiveness.

    I would say he is my main on PS4. I find him better than some others do but sometimes I put that down to survivors not being familiar with him. But yeah he could do with a buff...

  • I was going to buy The Pulcinella and Carnie Claus outfit's for Clown, But I'm gonna wait and get Mr.Puddles Outfit for free on the new Rift. Save ALOT of money bois :)

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    The Pulcinella clown outfit is only 300 cells at the moment.

    That's actually pretty reasonable - I bought it with the money I got from the rift.

    As you were.

    Yeah, let's spend real money on cosmetics for a killer who's in feces tier. Naw, I'm good man. I also feel sorry for all the people about to get scammed into buying Demo's skin - another killer who could use some QoL changes/buffs.

  • No matter which of the outfits, the design team is doing a pretty good job.

  • I bought "pull my finger" body at launch and despite Santa and Blight bodies being super cool, have been faithful! May have to splurge on that one just for the collection, mind...

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    The Pulcinella clown outfit is only 300 cells at the moment.

    That's actually pretty reasonable - I bought it with the money I got from the rift.

    As you were.

    I go with Smell my pustula's face and knife and one of the default clothes I always forget the name (yeah, I'm #########)

  • Clown and Wraith have some of the best cosmetics in the game imo