Eh, when I rickroll people, I prefer to put in some subtle hints that there's a rickroll. Like, having the first letter of every sentence spell out the word "RICKROLLED". Like this:
Rejoice! It's finally here! Coming to you straight from Youtube. Kick off your shoes and sit back for a peek at why this game is Killer sided.
Rewatch over and over and memorize all the details. Observe how every Killer can dominate the game. Laugh at the idea that this game is Survivor sided in any way. Leave a comment! Enjoy sharing this video with all your friends! Downvote excessively.
Eh, when I rickroll people, I prefer to put in some subtle hints that there's a rickroll. Like, having the first letter of every sentence spell out the word "RICKROLLED". Like this:
Rejoice! It's finally here! Coming to you straight from Youtube. Kick off your shoes and sit back for a peek at why this game is Killer sided.
Rewatch over and over and memorize all the details. Observe how every Killer can dominate the game. Laugh at the idea that this game is Survivor sided in any way. Leave a comment! Enjoy sharing this video with all your friends! Downvote excessively.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jokes on you, I like this song.
Just use No Mither lol
Eh, when I rickroll people, I prefer to put in some subtle hints that there's a rickroll. Like, having the first letter of every sentence spell out the word "RICKROLLED". Like this:
Rejoice! It's finally here! Coming to you straight from Youtube. Kick off your shoes and sit back for a peek at why this game is Killer sided.
Rewatch over and over and memorize all the details. Observe how every Killer can dominate the game. Laugh at the idea that this game is Survivor sided in any way. Leave a comment! Enjoy sharing this video with all your friends! Downvote excessively.
Impressive
This comment made me click the link. Love the song ๐๐
Memes aside it really is a good song lol
Joke's on you. I would recognize that link anywhere.
I had a feeling... ๐
it always has been
Did you know that my local grocery store sometimes plays this UNIRONICALLY?
Why wouldn't they? It's a good song
It comes on too frequent for that reason, considering there's millions of other good song.
I love you with my all my meme'n heart