Converting Add-ons on the Doctor

Hello,

I've got over 180 Levels worth of Add-ons for the Doctor. I saw a Streamer open his Doctor in the PTB and express surprise, as he had lost a whole bunch of them.

Is this a common thing, or should our existing Add-ons be converted to their equivalent in 3.5? I recall previous characters who have had an add-on pass, have had theirs converted, which has sometimes resulted in a surfeit of free Pinkies, but would be very disappointed if I were to lose a part of my stash!

Any advice/input is welcome!

Thanks

Comments

  • They have all changes in patch notes. It's gonna be the same as Nurse.

  • @HellDescent said:

    They have all changes in patch notes. It's gonna be the same as Nurse.

    Well then gonna have 50 iridescent Queen's then

  • Which one is becoming the queen? If it's that ridiculous donut shock one I'll have about 100.

  • Scrapped Tape becomes the Queen; i have 55 of those!

    So I count 13 in the notes:

    1. "Order" - Class I add-on: Slightly increases the Madness inflicted by Static Blast. 
    2. "Order" - Class II add-on: Moderately increases the Madness inflicted by Static Blast.
    3. "Order" - Carter's Notes add-on: Considerably increases the Madness inflicted by Static Blast.
    4. "Calm" - Class I add-on: Slightly increases terror radius while Static Blast is ready. Slightly decreases terror radius while Static Blast is on cooldown.
    5. "Calm" - Class II add-on: Moderately increases terror radius while Static Blast is ready. Moderately decreases terror radius while Static Blast is on cooldown.
    6. "Calm" - Carter's Notes add-on: Considerably increases terror radius while Static Blast is ready. Considerably decreases terror radius while Static Blast is on cooldown.
    7. Moldy Electrode add-on: Slightly increases charge time and attack range of Shock Therapy.
    8. Polished Electrode add-on: Moderately increases charge time and attack range of Shock Therapy.
    9. High-Stimulus add-on: Considerably increases charge time and attack range of Shock Therapy.
    10. Interview Tape add-on: Rarity changed from Uncommon to Rare.
    11. "Obedience" - Carter's Notes add-on: Rarity changed from Very Rare to Rare. Skill checks have a considerable chance to turn counter-clockwise for Survivors with Madness 2/3.
    12. Scrapped Tape: Name changed to Iridescent Queen. Rarity changed from Uncommon to Ultra Rare. Survivors hit with Shock Therapy or Static Blast acquire a lingering Static Charge. If a Survivor with Static Charge is within 4 meters of another Survivor, the Survivor receives a shock with identical effects as the Shock Therapy and Static Blast. 
    13. Iridescent King add-on: Shock Therapy and Static Blast cause the Survivor to gain a random Madness affliction.

    But I count 20 items in my inventory

    1. Mouldy Electrode Common
    2. Maple Knight Common
    3. "Order" - Class I Common
    4. "Calm" - Class I Common
    5. Scrapped Tape Uncommon
    6. Polished Electrode Uncommon
    7. Interview Tape Uncommon
    8. "Restraint" - Class II Uncommon
    9. "Order" - Class II Uncommon
    10. "Discipline" - Class II Uncommon
    11. "Calm" - Class II Uncommon
    12. "Restraint" - Class III Rare
    13. "Discipline" - Class III Rare
    14. High Stimulus Electrode Very Rare
    15. "Restraint" - Carter's Notes Very Rare
    16. "Order" - Carter's Notes Very Rare
    17. "Obedience" - Carter's Notes Very Rare
    18. "Discipline" - Carter's Notes Very Rare
    19. "Calm" - Carter's Notes Very Rare
    20. Iridescent King

    @Peanits, sorry dude, please can you confirm?

  • I don’t think they’re taking any add-ons away. I guess this means I get 200+ Iridescent Queens!