HEY KILLER MAINS!...Thank you ♥️

As a survivor main who dabbles in killer matches, I just want to thank all of you killer mains. The game in its current patch is heavily favored towards the survivors and you are all awesome for giving us games to play despite the one-sidedness. Thank you!!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/986896#Comment_986896

    Watched them too when i was trying to learn nore about the game. It was kind of crazy.

    I play around 50/50 but i started as a killer so try as i might I know i am still somewhat killer sided. Mainly because I know what killers get pit through.

    The nerfs to exhaustion perks, self care, +10 seconds to overall gen repair time. It seems like these were needed to make killer viable in the game. The alternative would have been to buff killer to insane levels.

    Mettle of man was broken on release, most survivors will agree to that i believe.

    And yes balanced landing got more of a sideways nerf then anything. No other exhaustion perk had continuous effects. It makes sense to me.

    Well, I feel the reason most of the survivor perks got nerfed was due to how easily they could abuse them. Killers and killer perk nerfs come down to how much they're used and how fun or un-fun they can be to play against. Not sure if I 100% with ruin change, kind of wish they would remove it as a totem perk. But who knows, maybe they'll come out with a more balanced perk that was kind of like old ruin. I just want to see more balanced maps to both sides instead of being one sided to either killer or survivor

  • Just surprised how killer queue is like 30 seconds when survivor queue is like 300 lol

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/986123#Comment_986123

    https://youtu.be/wV-0pZVfXHI

    2:19

    Maybe glitch? I don't know but I read somewhere on here you could fully heal in like 4 seconds with selfcare

    Holy crap that heal. I'd uninstall

  • @Hex_KillerMainBTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/986924#Comment_986924

    Well, I feel the reason most of the survivor perks got nerfed was due to how easily they could abuse them. Killers and killer perk nerfs come down to how much they're used and how fun or un-fun they can be to play against. Not sure if I 100% with ruin change, kind of wish they would remove it as a totem perk. But who knows, maybe they'll come out with a more balanced perk that was kind of like old ruin. I just want to see more balanced maps to both sides instead of being one sided to either killer or survivor

    I like new ruin, i just dont think it should be a hex, nor named ruin. Usually when perks get changed they maintain some semblance of the original. Also replacing a on early game perk with a late game perk makes zero sense to most killers, as most killers actively try to avoid getting to late game and need the most help early.


    Also because this whole thread has gone completely off topic.....thank you killer mains!!!

1 2 ›