For fans of resident evil what's your favourite game of the franchise
Gotta say it's either code Veronica or the first remake
Gotta say it's either code Veronica or the first remake
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me its re5,re operation raccoon city and re 0
That's a VERY hard choice to make. I've gotta say, because I haven't played all of them(yet) my personal favorites are RE2make, RE4, REmake and REzero.
Depends on whether I decide to play it for horror or action. For the horror aspects, 7 or 2 Remake are scary as hell. For action, gotta go with 4, its just so fun and cheesy, I love it.
Either OG RE2, Remake RE2 or RE4
So far it's RE1 remake.
Haven't played RE2 remake and RE7 yet.
Resident Evil Outbreak.