You already got your answers, but i'll add a bit more just for context.
No, Hope only increases movement speed and nothing else... but Spinechill actually does increase your vaulting speed when active, and that's only one of the two only perks that does this, the second perk is Resilience that increases vaulting speed (Lithe doesn't count as Lithe only increases your movement speed after the vault, not the vault itself).
So basically, only Resilience and Spine-Chill increases vaulting speed directly, no other perk does this and perks that talk about "movement speed" are talking about general running and even walking speed (aka Fixated increases walking speed).
Just a bit of info so you know for any future questions about movement speed, crouching speed, walking speed, and vaulting speed.
It makes fast vaulting easier, but not faster. Due to your increased movement speed, you can fast vault from greater angles, and from closer distances.
It makes fast vaulting easier, but not faster. Due to your increased movement speed, you can fast vault from greater angles, and from closer distances.
I've heard nothing about it helping with fast vault angles or fast vaulting from closer distances.
I don't think increasing the speed helps with the initial momentum mechanic that the vaulting speeds require now, but hey I've been proven wrong before so...
I've heard nothing about it helping with fast vault angles or fast vaulting from closer distances.
I don't think increasing the speed helps with the initial momentum mechanic that the vaulting speeds require now, but hey I've been proven wrong before so...
Dead Harding towards windows allows you to fast vault from extremely large angles, because of the speedboost. So from what I observed, the fast vault requirement is the speed 90° towards the window. Therefor Hope also increases the possible angle.
Dead Harding towards windows allows you to fast vault from extremely large angles, because of the speedboost. So from what I observed, the fast vault requirement is the speed 90° towards the window. Therefor Hope also increases the possible angle.
Yes but DeadHard is a dash that's slightly faster than the regular running speed, and due to it being an entirely different animation, the 90° angle might only apply to it for that reason.
Hope is just a flat 7% buff to the movement speed, it isn't an entirely different animation that's being applied, so... I wouldn't really compare DHs dash to it if it hasn't been tested yet.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, just your running speed is increased my mans
Now, if you got Resilience on with spine chill, das anotha story
Oh what I meant was when your running to a window where getting the fast vault is extremely hard would hope make that easier or no?
eh I have no idea what I'm talking about forgive me
Nah, the angle you get the fast vault or anything isn't changed, everything is the same except code wise your movement speed :)
No, it does not help with vaulting speed, but it definetely gives you a massive speed boost that lets you loop killers for longer.
With hope tier III you are faster than base tier I myers
@ocafghanistan
You already got your answers, but i'll add a bit more just for context.
No, Hope only increases movement speed and nothing else... but Spinechill actually does increase your vaulting speed when active, and that's only one of the two only perks that does this, the second perk is Resilience that increases vaulting speed (Lithe doesn't count as Lithe only increases your movement speed after the vault, not the vault itself).
So basically, only Resilience and Spine-Chill increases vaulting speed directly, no other perk does this and perks that talk about "movement speed" are talking about general running and even walking speed (aka Fixated increases walking speed).
Just a bit of info so you know for any future questions about movement speed, crouching speed, walking speed, and vaulting speed.
It makes fast vaulting easier, but not faster. Due to your increased movement speed, you can fast vault from greater angles, and from closer distances.
I've heard nothing about it helping with fast vault angles or fast vaulting from closer distances.
I don't think increasing the speed helps with the initial momentum mechanic that the vaulting speeds require now, but hey I've been proven wrong before so...
Dead Harding towards windows allows you to fast vault from extremely large angles, because of the speedboost. So from what I observed, the fast vault requirement is the speed 90° towards the window. Therefor Hope also increases the possible angle.
Yes but DeadHard is a dash that's slightly faster than the regular running speed, and due to it being an entirely different animation, the 90° angle might only apply to it for that reason.
Hope is just a flat 7% buff to the movement speed, it isn't an entirely different animation that's being applied, so... I wouldn't really compare DHs dash to it if it hasn't been tested yet.